cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official HOLIDAY EXCHANGE Happenings and REVEAL Party!

Hi everyone,

Packages are starting to arrive, please remember no opening anything till the reveal date Dec 22nd... you can start posting pictures of the  unopened packages  here if you like or anything that is on your mind.... like what food or drinks you are  looking forward to having this holiday season

Hope everyone is having a great time so far

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 1 of 147
latest reply
146 REPLIES 146

Re: The Official HOLIDAY EXCHANGE Happenings and REVEAL Party!

@rdjsystemservices wrote:

YAYYYY!! My gift exchange loot is HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
First a quick shout out to @theshoppingmom2 Who is an organizing pro! You're doing so much work and I appreciate it so much!

Thank you SO much Jennifer for being so kind to send me such great things!!! (More on that below!!)

NOW for my goodies!! Here are the pics!

Gift1.jpg

It said that it was from someone from eBay which is awesome!! I saved the bubble wrap surrounding the inside box for my shipping so BONUS GIFT! HEH! laughing

Gift2.jpg

Look at my lovely box inside!!!! It was very pretty and I loved it!! I will save it for later because its too cute to dispose of. Then I can reuse it and act like I had this idea for this pretty box. haha!!  

Gift3.jpg

Look how much I got in my stash!! How awesome is that?! So many things: bath soak, a lovely watch, chocolates, hot cocoa and a great mug!! (I love the tall mugs!) A picture frame and my favorite the wireless speaker! I have been wanting to buy a wireless speaker for ages because I can't hear my audio books over in my packing area. But now I can just reroute my sound to my wireless speaker and I can hear it while I pack! YES!! So amazing!
Everything was a great and perfect surprise. I can't tell you how much I appreciated it all Jennifer!

Thank you x1,000!

You are very welcome, @rdjsystemservices! I am so glad you liked it and can use the wireless speaker! The team that sits around me had to listen to my many contemplations about what to gift so I am sure they will appreciate hearing the ideas landed well.  ('cause it'll shut me up now - lol).  Happy New Year! 

Message 106 of 147
latest reply

Yay!  The package was waiting for me after a long day of crazy shop antics on Christmas Eve.  I was too tired to take decent pics.

I received a vegan cookbook (which I'll add some shrimp as suggested lol), herb seeds from his garden to mine, hand blended lavender/tea tree oil, sugar scrub and some eBay tape.

@Anonymous  You were so very, very thoughtful with your gifts.  They truly come from the heart, and I could feel that.   Thank you!!!

IMG_0849.JPGIMG_0850.JPGHad a little Simon & Garfunkel moment (on the left)  =)Had a little Simon & Garfunkel moment (on the left) 😃

- Suzanne -
Message 107 of 147
latest reply

@theshoppingmom2 wrote:

@creoleorchid  OMG that looks soooo good... did you bake that pie?

I did! And it didn’t last long 😳

Message 108 of 147
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

So glad you liked everything! I had the same Simon & Garfunkel moment when I was packaging everything up 😁

Message 109 of 147
latest reply

brian@ebay wrote:

Thanks for organizing this gift exchange @theshoppingmom2 !

And thank you @penguins_dont_fly for the great gifts! I love everything 🙂 The scented candle is perfect, the Disney mugs are super cute, and my dogs are going to love snuggling up on the soft throws 🙂 and I'll enjoy snacking on these Twix for the next couple of weeks! Thank you!!!!

Throw and pillowThrow and pillowCandle, mugs, and TwixCandle, mugs, and TwixAll of it togetherAll of it together

brian@ebay  I'm glad you liked everything 🙂

I meant to add a note to the box re: the mugs ... they just may be older than you are .... they are definitely not "dishwasher safe"  so if you use them, hand wash them to keep them looking good for another 40+ years 🙂

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 110 of 147
latest reply

Hi everyone! 

Please reply here if you have not received your package yet! Thanks

Message 111 of 147
latest reply

@theshoppingmom2 wrote:

Hi everyone! 

Please reply here if you have not received your package yet! Thanks

@theshoppingmom2 

*waving* Me!

Message 112 of 147
latest reply

@penguins_dont_fly 

I just sent an email inquiring about tracking number. As soon as I get it , I will let you know.

Message 113 of 147
latest reply

Such a fun way to come back to my desk at eBay!!! Thank you Hugo for the Giants/Tokidoki backpack, coffee/syrups, scarf, face mask and chew toy from my pup!

Happy holidays friends! 

Message 114 of 147
latest reply

Thank you, @theshoppingmom2 , for a great exchange and party! This is the first time I participated, and it was really fun. I enjoyed seeing all the generosity shared across the miles and the Christmas decor and fun times everyone was having. 

A thousand thanks to my secret Santa (KB). Can I say who it is? I loved it all. I barely remember what I wrote about my likes and dislikes, but it's like we've been friends for a long time. Thank you so much for my goodies! We used the coasters right away, the mug also went into an immediate celebration, I saw some of my favorites among the beauty items,  I have plans for the doily and cards, I'm reading through recipes, and I wore the scarf while opening up each fun gift.  heart heart heart

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. 

Jennifer 

IMG_20191225_135753.jpgIMG_20191225_140144.jpgIMG_20191225_140406.jpg

Message 115 of 147
latest reply

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy 2020!  I didnt get my package until Tuesday morning and with all the hustle and bustle of Christmas I finally got a chance to post a pic and say Thank You to my secret santa Suzanne....package was great...love it...snowman glass/mug, snowman ornament, favorite peppermint candy, hair scrunchies, candle, pack of snowman napkins and purple body & hair wash.  

Message 116 of 147
latest reply

I apologize for the delay in my posting, as I was out of town the weekend of the reveal.

Then of course, we had Christmas.....

Thank you so much Tracy Tobias for my gift!!!

I love the Camper coasters and ornament, they are already in use! 

The t-shirt is so cute, and cant wait to wear it.

My cinnamon vanilla tea is delicious!

Not to mention my assorted chocolates, and delicious toffee! 

The adorable Christmas box is a keeper too!

Thank you Patti for organizing this very fun gift exchange for us all!

Now to see if my recipient has posted, I show they got their packing in time for the reveal.

Secret Santa gift 1.jpgSecret Santa gift 2.jpg

Terry Thayer ~

eBay ID since 2005: TxBlue49 ~

eBay Store: D's Hawg Shack
Message 117 of 147
latest reply

@scga912 WOW! That is an awesome present, such love went into your goodie box! That Vegan cookbook looks very interesting, let us know how it is. I went vegan almost a year ago, best thing I ever did for myself.

Adore the homemade oils and scrubs and seeds, fabulous!
Message 118 of 147
latest reply

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa.  I love the ebay swag!!  Also I love the art project so much!!!  I have been waiting for New Years Eve, tonight, to open it up, get started and help keep me up until midnight.  Thanks again, it was so exciting to get you,  although I will keep your identity hidden as a courtesy 😉  

SAM_0221.JPG

Happy New Years!!

SAM_0222.JPG

Message 119 of 147
latest reply

Happy (almost) New Years!

I received a lovely FedEx delivery just now 🙂

Thank you brian_burke@ebay for the great selection of goodies!

2 eBay shirts, 2 eBay mugs and a set of eBay coasters

A bag of small lot coffee from Laos

Non-pareils (one of my faves), mint creams, dark chocolate almonds and Altoids

All of it should keep me caffeinated and sugared well for the "work" day 🙂

Message 120 of 147
latest reply