cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official HOLIDAY EXCHANGE Happenings and REVEAL Party!

Hi everyone,

Packages are starting to arrive, please remember no opening anything till the reveal date Dec 22nd... you can start posting pictures of the  unopened packages  here if you like or anything that is on your mind.... like what food or drinks you are  looking forward to having this holiday season

Hope everyone is having a great time so far

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 1 of 147
latest reply
146 REPLIES 146

Re: The Official HOLIDAY EXCHANGE Happenings and REVEAL Party!

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Thanks for organizing this gift exchange @theshoppingmom2 !

And thank you @penguins_dont_fly for the great gifts! I love everything 🙂 The scented candle is perfect, the Disney mugs are super cute, and my dogs are going to love snuggling up on the soft throws 🙂 and I'll enjoy snacking on these Twix for the next couple of weeks! Thank you!!!!

Throw and pillowThrow and pillowCandle, mugs, and TwixCandle, mugs, and TwixAll of it togetherAll of it together

Brian,
Community Team
Message 76 of 147
latest reply

Thanks lisa

Message 77 of 147
latest reply

You are so welcome glad you liked all my goodies had fun finding you those special gifts
Message 78 of 147
latest reply

@creoleorchid wrote:

Alan, I am so not worthy! Thank you most deeply for all my goodies! Trying to post pics but in case it's still buggy, I got a gorgous 6' garland (love the natural color!), two beautiful matching candles, eBay coasters (very classy wood and stone!), a great eBay mug large enough to hold a couple hours worth of coffee and a wooden JOY carving.

You are sooooo thoughtful!

You are most welcome, @creoleorchid! Sorry about my atrocious packing. I am trying to get better grin grin grin grin grin 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 79 of 147
latest reply

My mailing address was the eBay office. I'm currently out of the office (working from home) upside_down

I will stop by the office on the 26th to see if the package is there! I cannot wait to open it! 

Great photos so far. Love them all! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 80 of 147
latest reply

I am a little late to the party - just opened my package from Doug Smith doug@ebay   and I am overwhelmed with joy.

Love all my ebay swag AND my Fandango Gift Card! Just 2 weeks ago I started taking an afternoon break on Mondays to go to my favorite movie theater by myself to watch Indie Films.  The gifts are perfect and I am so grateful to Doug for his thoughtfulness. 

- Fandango Gift Card (Love)

- Ebay Mugs AND Flask

-Ebay Scarf AND Beanie

- Ebay Podcast Tee AND Sweatshirt

- Ebay Stickers

- Ebay Notebook (I was just accepted to Retail Revival Austin so I will need this to take notes)

Thanks also to Patty for organizing this.  It was fun to see what others received and I had fun sending my package too.  

Happy Holidays Y'all

Message 81 of 147
latest reply

@thegarmentexchange  Glad you had fun!! I see Doug send you a  shirt.... he did not include himself  with this gift? he did not send you extra modeling pictures of him with the shirt?

giphy (1).gif

1488387053_spongebob-laughing.gif

giphy.gif

doug@ebay   really ? no pics? no in person modeling show?  

Message 82 of 147
latest reply

@thegarmentexchange  and  doug@ebay   oopsy that's my other user id , LOL

Message 83 of 147
latest reply

Thanks, maybe I’ll try again next year. Was fun watching!

Message 84 of 147
latest reply

Looking forward to  seeing you  join next year!

Message 85 of 147
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

I'm late to this party, but hey, I'm here!

My Secret Santa was the incredibly thoughtful @laurasfinds! She sent me some amazing treats to feed my furbabies (they will definitely be all about the filled bones - you made their entire Christmas!). 

She also went above and beyond with a nice soft blanket, a scarf AND socks. And to top it all off? The classiest kind of cookie: that's right, the Pirouline. 

Thank you so much!!

I remembered to take photos about three presents in I was so excited - also how clever is it to wrap the presents in the scarf? #GeniusI remembered to take photos about three presents in I was so excited - also how clever is it to wrap the presents in the scarf? #GeniusTruth be told, I've been fighting to keep from opening those cookies allllll day, lol.Truth be told, I've been fighting to keep from opening those cookies allllll day, lol.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 86 of 147
latest reply

@laura-finds wrote:

Thanks so much to Yuzuha (Katherine) for the gifts. Will put all to good use. Hope everyone has a great holiday. 

Wil post pics later.

Laura

You're more than welcome!  I had fun picking them out, so I am glad to hear that you enjoyed them.  Smiley Very Happy

I will post pics of my gifts tomorrow-- I got stuck working today and tomorrow, so I've been too tired to do much of... well, anything besides that for the moment!  Holiday retail is definitely exhausting, but the energy is fun and people are generally pleasant and friendly, so I can't complain too much.

Message 87 of 147
latest reply

I’m sorry... I didn’t get one (yet) either. 🙁🤷🏻‍♀️

Message 88 of 147
latest reply

Coffee while packing orders today.Coffee while packing orders today.

Thank you so much, brian@ebay.com 

For a non coffee drinker you made a great secret Santa. Appreciate the candles and the kind note you included. Wishing you a very merry. 

Message 89 of 147
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Holidays everyone!

I won't lie, I teared up when I opened by gift this year (I'm a pretty sentimental guy and it is the holidays, after all). Thanks so much to the person who sent these to me - they are definitely going to get some use! I'm very very excited to try out some of the recipes in Justin Wilson's book and I have a new goal for 2020 to try every one of the biscuit recipes from Southern Biscuits 💕

Holiday Gift Exchange 2019.jpg

Message 90 of 147
latest reply