cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Categories Ebay shows I can list under are not what Ebay actually uses, mine are dead links

I've discovered that many of the category listings Ebay gives me when creating a listing are not what Ebay actually uses as a result I have almost zero views on my listings because they are in dead category links that nobody will ever see and Ebay doesn't even use!

For instance, I cannot find nor select this category: Collectibles > Militaria> 19th Century (1800-1899). 

This and many other categories are not available in my selection. Please look at the screen shots of what Ebay is offering me and what they actually use. As a result, I have no sales or views practically anymore because of this. Switching browsers does nothing, it's what Ebay is doing. Can anyone offer some suggestions, my store is dead because of this. 

The first two pics are the categories Ebay provides and the next two pics are the actual categories Ebay lists on their site.

Category listings Ebay shows meCategory listings Ebay shows meContinued Category listingContinued Category listingEbay actual categoryEbay actual categoryEbay Actual CategoryEbay Actual Category

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

The Categories Ebay shows I can list under are not what Ebay actually uses, mine are dead links

@czekl123 

Where are you seeing the first list? Is it on the eBay site?

I use the eBay Site Map. EBay sometimes updates categories during their Updates each year. Were these updates?

eBay Seller Leader: Detroit-Ann Arbor In-Person eBay Networking Events
Message 2 of 2
latest reply