cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Mad!

I had a customer purchase two items from me that the measurements were clearly listed in the decription .the size was a jr.the buyer sent me numeorous messages informing that she wanted a refund and wanted us to pay for the shipping.I refused.the buyer started sending us thretening messages stating that she wanted the refund and did not have time time to return the items and we did not give her a refund she would open us a case against us.A case was opened and ebay decided one item in her favor and one item in my favor even tho they were the exact same item in the exact same size.She harrased us so much by saying she was going to take us to small claims court if she did not get her money back she sent us over 40 messages! so  even after the case was closed I gave the buyer the funds back for both items. Not only did she get to keep our items,ebay reinbursted her for one item she also got to keep our merchandise.To top it off she had the nerve to leave negative feedback!But here is the icing on the cake...a week later our ebay store was restricted for almost 3 months because of this incident!Ebay informed me that there was absolutely nothing that they could do.After calling them over 30 times to resolve this issue and begging them to please read all this buyers threntening messages to us about how she clearly states she wanted the refund and wasnt going to return our items ebay disregarded us completely! Our store went down from listing 1500 a month and having numerous sales to only being able to list under 400 and barely any sales.This has been dragging on for over 3 months.This was a wake up call that for us that ebay is no better than the shady buyer who ran this scam on us.No wonder more ebay sellers and starting to become former ebay sellers and pulling their items off their site or closing their stores down permanantly buy selling their items on other sites.I long for the day that we will be in line soon to be able to do the same thing.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Super Mad!

so true...so very true...we have never experienced anything like this ever before in life...we have had some awesome customers who we have beautiful communication with...I would not be surprised if this buyer is a scammer and does things like this on ebay all the item...it is very sad that ebay never bothered to do a deeper investigation with this matter.they just penalized the seller and in the end we suffer for it...so not right

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

you are right...i made the deccision to refund the buyer but i am pretty sure if you were getting 20 emails in a day every day for over a month from a deranged buyer you probbly would have refunded the money too..

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

you are right...i made the deccision to refund the buyer and I did tell the buyer that she could return the items...we had no problem with that...but she clearly stated from the very beginning she did not have time to return the item and clearly wanted the funds back. but i am pretty sure if you were getting 20 emails in a day every day for over a month from a deranged buyer you probbly would have refunded the money too.

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

I am just getting your message.I am wishing you soooo much success! yes I was so angry and hurt but I tell you..it was just so wrong.
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Pika I am going to strt to use that slogan!Thanks!

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

All I have to say is I thank each and every one of you for your advice.trust and belive i read every one of them and really really listened to what you all had to say.the incident happened awhile ago and as a seller i have learned what to do in a situation like this again.I was so angry back then for i felt we didnt do anything wrong..but  to make a long story short I later found out that the buyer was kicked off of from purchasing on ebay for she had done this to several sellers within a few months.wow! i wish ebay would have caught what she was doing back then instead of penalizing us...but it is what it is.I like selling on ebay but I love  that there are other outlets to sell our merchandise..

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

so true...so very true...but trust and belive I have certainly learned a lot from this matter.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply