cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone is seriously playing in our promotions sandbox.

We haven't run a promotion since Father's day and it actually wouldn't select anything for us. We've been talking about trying other options to see if it potentially would help. 

Surprise surprise.....where did these continuous campaigns come from with end dates of Continuous, no listings and even one with a start date in advance of today????

Has anybody seen this before in the Promotions area of the sellers hub?

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Someone is seriously playing in our promotions sandbox.

Sorry it's so small. If you right click on the attachment and open in a new tab, it will show you the report in a larger scale.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No one has en explanation??????   Or an idea???

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Only idea is that something got changed in the Promoted listing campaign settings.

All of mine are continuous, but when I checked them after seeing your OP, half of them had 0 listings active (which is wrong since I had updated the campaigns after relisting some items some days ago). I fixed them up by re-attaching the current listings again, and see no other issues.

As far as your weird dates, and the campaign showing no listings, I don't know. I call "glitch" on it, and best idea I have is to delete the campaigns and redo them as needed.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply