cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold items going to the unsold tab and NOT to the order tab.

I just had an auction sold item go to the unsold items list without going to the order ready to ship tab. I was waiting for this order to get paid for so I could ship. I thought I would wait a few minutes but nothing. Went on my way to deliver todays orders to PO. I come home to look for this latest order that just sold at auction but nothing. So I look for it and I did find it in my unsold item list. WOW there it is in the unsold items list.  It never told me I had a sale or even that I sold an item waiting for payment.

I have no clue what they tried to fix this time, but its screwed up on my end.

Watch your sales so you don't miss one and then we get nailed cuz we missed a sold order.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Sold items going to the unsold tab and NOT to the order tab.

How do I generate a label if it is not showing sold anywhere ready to ship???  Please help.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

eBay's entire system seems to be malfunctioning. I have active listings fluctuation in qty back and forth without listing any additional nor without any additional sold. I know their new international shipping is also screwed up with some categories not working with it and some are as I posted on the community board under selling. I am not sure if this is the culprit, but I have never seen my active listings fluctuate where items are disappearing than reappearing.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Doug,

I have 50 auctions end every week. most of them end on 3 key days and around 430PM so I am always looking to see whats sold. My auctions always end in groups of 10 or 20

I have always looked at seller hub "awaiting shipment"    to ship, its up top

if you have been paid for an item you forgot about it will always show up in seller hub "ready to ship"

@doug_5857 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

I don't think you can generate a label through ebay unless it's been paid for. Does the item show as paid? 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

No it is sitting with my unsold items. It says my item sold in the green banner and the price is in green like a sold item but no way to generate a label. I contacted the customer to inform them of the glitch. Only way to ship is to ask customer for address so I can ship w/o tracking at the moment.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Apparently items that have been ending today are not being relisted. eBay doesn't know where they are and they are working on it. I spent 2 hours on the phone with them before the announcement came up that they are having this issue. I wish they would send a note to all sellers letting them know.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

I am not sure if it is paid for yet. I looked in Payments and I dont see a payment yet.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

I did not receive any notice of any problems and I am a TRS and I ship 5 days a week.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@doug_5857 wrote:

I just had an auction sold item go to the unsold items list without going to the order ready to ship tab. I was waiting for this order to get paid for so I could ship. I thought I would wait a few minutes but nothing. Went on my way to deliver todays orders to PO. I come home to look for this latest order that just sold at auction but nothing. So I look for it and I did find it in my unsold item list. WOW there it is in the unsold items list.  It never told me I had a sale or even that I sold an item waiting for payment.

I have no clue what they tried to fix this time, but its screwed up on my end.

Watch your sales so you don't miss one and then we get nailed cuz we missed a sold order.

Hey @doug_5857! I apologize about the tech issue that you are experiencing. I have done a sweep through of our open tickets and this issue with sold items going to the unsold tab and there is a sitewide ticket open to be resolved. Sellers can reach out to customer support to have their account added to the ticket and just let them know that you are running into ALERT14497. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

@doug_5857 wrote:

I am not sure if it is paid for yet. I looked in Payments and I dont see a payment yet.

Do you have other orders to ship? There's something you can try if you do.

Go to any orders pending shipment and select the option to purchase a shipping label. That'll take you to the single label page. Up on the top right there's a link to switch to bulk shipping. When the bulk page loads, it will pull in all orders waiting shipment. If this item was paid for, the theory is that it'll pull in to that page.

But, since you don't see a transaction on the Payments page it may be too early to test that theory.

I also wonder if it will move over to your Orders page once the buyer pays? That might eliminate the issue. Keep us posted.

In the meantime, follow Devon's advice above to contact CS and get your account added to ALERT14497 - the more accounts reporting an issue, the higher priority the issue gets on the fix list.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Devon, Thank You for your response. Will I have to reach out and be added to this ALERT14497??

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I have just the one order that I can not ship. I will have another auction sale on Thursday. At this moment I have no orders. I have no response from the buyer that I messaged either.

Like I mentioned above the only contact I have with customer is to message them. I have NO other means of connection.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

I just had the same thing happen ??

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Hi Devon, My sold item has moved from unsold to the sold awaiting payment. Thank You for what ever you had to do with it. It is on the correct path as it should be going. I hope every one else has found the solution to their problem. Again Thank You.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply