cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold history. How many items did I sell between last Sunday and Tuesday?

How come ebay makes it so darn difficult to answer my question in the title? Ebay used to have a few preset durations for filtering sold items... Past 90 days, Past 31 days, Last calendar month, Past 7 days, Last calendar week, Last calendar day (yesterday), Past 24 hrs, Today, and a Custom section I believe.

Since the changes to the new Manage Sold items page, ebay removed most of these filters and left a few. It's still lacking and difficult to answer my question in the title.

Here's a super easy solution that will solve which filters to add/remove from that list... have custom fields where sellers can input a beginning and ending date of the filter they want. That way you cover every single filter duration you can imagine. Countless sites already implement this filtration method... Paypal, banks, other e-commerce sites, etc. If clutter of filter methods is an issue, then this filter would solve that problem too since you can just remove all the others and keep this one. It should be pretty easy to implement too. That'd be great if we can also have options to filter by "shipped date", and "ship by date" too rather than strictly "sold date".

alan@ebay  @Anonymous  brian@ebay  any input or help on this issue is greatly appreciated. Not just by me, but I'm sure by all sellers.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes x1000

I've requested this option many times through the "tell us what you think" feedback link on seller hub pages.

I also want a filter for delivery status "shipped" (compared to delivered or ship by) so I can quickly see any items that have been in transit too long and may have run into a delivery issue.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@coffeebean832 wrote:

Yes x1000

I've requested this option many times through the "tell us what you think" feedback link on seller hub pages.

I also want a filter for delivery status "shipped" (compared to delivered or ship by) so I can quickly see any items that have been in transit too long and may have run into a delivery issue.

Yea totally. And the implementation process is soooo simple. I dare someone to find a downside to this replacing the current ebay filtering system.

Ebay's all about copying other sites... how about copying this function from them too? Stop trying to re-invent the wheel. Use what currently works for others.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

How come ebay makes it so darn difficult to answer my question in the title? Ebay used to have a few preset durations for filtering sold items... Past 90 days, Past 31 days, Last calendar month, Past 7 days, Last calendar week, Last calendar day (yesterday), Past 24 hrs, Today, and a Custom section I believe.

Since the changes to the new Manage Sold items page, ebay removed most of these filters and left a few. It's still lacking and difficult to answer my question in the title.

Here's a super easy solution that will solve which filters to add/remove from that list... have custom fields where sellers can input a beginning and ending date of the filter they want. That way you cover every single filter duration you can imagine. Countless sites already implement this filtration method... Paypal, banks, other e-commerce sites, etc. If clutter of filter methods is an issue, then this filter would solve that problem too since you can just remove all the others and keep this one. It should be pretty easy to implement too. That'd be great if we can also have options to filter by "shipped date", and "ship by date" too rather than strictly "sold date".

alan@ebay  @Anonymous  brian@ebay  any input or help on this issue is greatly appreciated. Not just by me, but I'm sure by all sellers.

Hi @bigdeals.etc, While I don't have any input into why custom filter options aren't available, I'm happy to pass along the feedback! Thanks for sharing it 🙂

Brian,
Community Team
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Does anyone know of any seller who has used the tell us what you think  link to make a change request that was actually implemented? I have been requesting changes to the manage all orders page for months using the tell us what you think  link with zero results. I have been sending the request from all of our accounts. Most every change eBay has made lately has taken away options and making the site harder to use.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply