cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Label: LOWER HALF Receipt section is Missing! NEED it for record keeping!!!

Clicked Print Label and it came up without the lower half receipt section...tried again, same thing. Called my sis who also sells in another town, same thing...NO RECEIPT! 

We need that for our records...BRING IT BACK!!!

Message 2 of 75
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Shipping Label: LOWER HALF Receipt section is Missing! NEED it for record keeping!!!

@toomuchstuffagain35 wrote:

Thank you.

It seems to be back on track again now.

@toomuchstuffagain35 Perfect and I did get confirmation from the Shipping team that it has been resolved as well!

Devon,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 73 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Clicked Print Label and it came up without the lower half receipt section...tried again, same thing. Called my sis who also sells in another town, same thing...NO RECEIPT! 

We need that for our records...BRING IT BACK!!!

Message 1 of 75
latest reply

You can also print out a copy of the transaction. 

Or you can create a spread sheet and manually do the work yourself too, like some other small sellers do. 

There is always a solution to a problem, but it may not be the one you like or want. 

Message 3 of 75
latest reply

Please help with this issue! It is a vital part of record keeping & we use those receipts when gathering #s for our accountants.

@rebecca@ebay  

@velvet@ebay

@tyler@ebay

@hwoodmansee@ebay.com  

Message 4 of 75
latest reply

Thank you, but copying the transaction does not give me all the info that was provided on the receipt.

Message 5 of 75
latest reply

That setting is within your control @bauble-babes .

On the label purchase page, first make sure your label options are expanded:

shippingoptions.png

When your shipping options are expanded:

printformat.png

Check the add receipt box, save, then proceed with purchasing and printing your labels.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 75
latest reply

You are given an option as to HOW you want the label/receipt to print out.

Perhaps you selected the wrong one?

Can't you just reprint the label?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 7 of 75
latest reply

This happened to me too.

I dont want to print 2 pages to get the information I had one 1.

I hope there is a way to get this back.

Its very hard to match up shipping labels to items when you have nothing but the label.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 8 of 75
latest reply

Question answered in your duplicate thread with screenshots of how to enable that setting:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Shipping-Label-LOWER-HALF-Receipt-section-is-Missing-NEED-it-...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 75
latest reply

Except... the ebay printing label screen doesn't look like that.

Message 10 of 75
latest reply

That's not the same problem. This is a problem that started just today 11/6/2023.

The image in the post you linked is not what ebay shipping currently looks like. There's no "Show additional shipping options" button/tab anywhere.

Message 11 of 75
latest reply

I also noticed that the missing half is only a problem with my "USPS Ground Advantage" labels. It's present when I print "Priority" mail.

Message 12 of 75
latest reply

@lordskylark I agree. I have nothing like what @wastingtime101  showed.

This just happened today to me also. 

I printed all weekend and it was just fine. Today I get half a page with the label only. 

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 13 of 75
latest reply

You don't need it to begin with, as your monthly statements show what your expenses are, including shipping. Even the 1099 ebay gives you at the end of the year will reflect your associated costs.

Message 14 of 75
latest reply

You see nothing that looks like this? Can you post a screenshot (black out personal info) of what you are seeing?

shippinglabelformat-1.pngshippinglabelformat-2.png

shippinglabelformat-3.png

GLORIOUS!

Message 15 of 75
latest reply