cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipments to PICKnSEND courier in Miami Florida

Following my buyers instructions I shipped a package to PICKnSEND located in Miami. I sent the package USPS  with conformation.  I received a message from the buyer stating PICKnSEND never received the package and they sent her a document to that affect. However the USPS conformation number on the package confirms that it was delivered to PICKnSEND to their address in Miami.

The buyer has now opened a request against me with eBay stating she never received the package and wants me to return her payment plus shipping expenses. Because of this eBay has sent me a message that my funds are on hold until this issue is resolved.

Could this possibly be a scam by the buyer and the courier PICKnSEND

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipments to PICKnSEND courier in Miami Florida

Could it be......certainty anything is possible......but if you have tracking that shows it was delivered, you should have no problem........enter the number into the case along with the verbiage it was delivered to the address the buyer specified.

Also, these forwarders have every reason to protect their reputation.......while they may make an error, they certainly don't want to be known for not delivering the goods.  That would destroy their business....

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Could it be......certainty anything is possible......but if you have tracking that shows it was delivered, you should have no problem........enter the number into the case along with the verbiage it was delivered to the address the buyer specified.

Also, these forwarders have every reason to protect their reputation.......while they may make an error, they certainly don't want to be known for not delivering the goods.  That would destroy their business....

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

You need to respond to the Item Not Received case by loading in the tracking number. eBay will rule in your favor, sooner or later, depending on when the customer escalates.

If you neglected to load the tracking number into your eBay Items Sold page several days ago, eBay will rule in the buyers favor and force a refund.

In most cases, the package will eventually be found, within PICKnSEND or a neighboring business. This case is probably not a scam. Just a package that has been temporarily misplaced.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Did you ship to the address they ordered with or did you send they send you a message to send it there?

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

By "request against me" I am assuming the buyer opened a case with eBay for Item Not Received (INR). If that is the case you need to do as others have advised and upload the tracking information from USPS showing the item as being delivered to the address that was shown in the buyers information when you created the label. If you shipped to a different address all bets are off.

If you fail to respond to the case in a given timeframe and the buyer asks eBay to step in they will unilaterally refund the buyer 100%, you will still pay the eBay fees, and you will probably never see the item again. 

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Upload the tracking and ebay will side with you. I have always encountered a much higher than average scam attempt rate with the reshipping places, however they never win the dispute.

Also, block the buyer. Scam or not, you don't need a buyer who uses a dicey reshipper that loses packages.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

You will be OK  as long as you entered the tracking number, shipped to the address in the ebay system, & there is a delivery scan from the USPS website. You can ask the buyer to confirm the shipping address that they provided to you. However, it appears that you followed their shipping instructions to the letter & have fulfilled the delivery. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Following my buyers instructions I shipped a package to PICKnSEND located in Miami.  Did the buyer ask you to change the shipping address ? or was the address the same with the purchase. If you changed the address you will lose .

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

I shipped to the address using the eBay shipping label

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

I did not change the address

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

If you didn't change the address on the order and it says it was delivered to the forwarder, then you should be fine. 

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

That's good. Now, respond to the case quickly with the tracking number. You only have a short amount of time to respond. 

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I have found that on occasion a minor can access someone’s eBay accounts or create a separate email account from scratch With the intention of attempting to scam a seller or to make a purchase without the original Account holder knowing. You definitely want to upload the tracking number and restate the email where he asked you to change the address. The problem you may have is if the mail person is not able to successfully deliver the package, then you may not be able to invoke your seller’s protection. If you feel the package really is lost, that you might want to file a claim with the mail company if possible. Crossing fingers for you.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

@greatgramps 

Had a couple of these - then started doing signature confirmation to anything that is a freight forwarder.  Oddly, have not had these types of issues/allegations since.  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Per the OP, there was NO request to change the address.  OP shipped to address originally given by buyer.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply