cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Invoice for Items not Purchased Yet

I have a buyer who wants to buy two of my items, but they are on auction. We agreed to a price for both-he is paying more for one, and less for another than what I have them set as, and obviously as they are going to the same place I am going to combine shipping. He is asking me to send the total as an invoice but I am not sure how to do that? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Sending Invoice for Items not Purchased Yet

Be careful, very careful. You are selling in a high scam area, and you have low feedback, which puts a huge target on your back.

Out of curiosity, what country is your buyer located in?

“It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent” ― Madeleine K. Albright

Great! 45.8% down over the same time last year with 2x+ items listed. Are you impressed? I'm certainly not!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@sego-irm wrote:

I have a buyer who wants to buy two of my items, but they are on auction. We agreed to a price for both-he is paying more for one, and less for another than what I have them set as, and obviously as they are going to the same place I am going to combine shipping. He is asking me to send the total as an invoice but I am not sure how to do that? 

As above, be wary.

Best way to do it is to cancel the sales and make a new listing and have them BIN. Do a little research first, feedback? location? ect.

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

There are less than 12 hours on each. I would let them play out. You have watchers who may bid or who may not. Remember for that one bidder you make happy, who is contacting you for deals, you may have several more who will be unhappy.

This is another of those seller behaviors that is driving good buyers off Ebay.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

is less? are fewer? Need more coffee.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply