cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

I am writing this to thank each and everyone of you.  You all have made my days more interesting and brought smiles to my face when I thought it was not possible.  All of you are my angels, even those that I may disagree with.  As I always say, "opinions are like ******* we all have one."  Some are just more stinky than others 🙂  Potty mouth Grandma. 

Okay....I have to end all my listings, which I will do after I write this.  It has been a year for so many of us.  With that said, I always am sending love and hope to each and everyone going through their own pains or problems.  My husband passed last March from cancer, and now I too have cancer.  I will be starting chemotherapy and don't know how I will be able to continue to sell and ship, thus ending my listings.  

The reason that I am writing this, is while I am home, I plan on reading the boards and putting the little bit of knowledge and all my support for those that I can.  I am not looking for anything other than that you all know how much it has meant to me to be a part of this community.  

I wish for each and everyone a year filled with love and joy,

Grandma

Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Selling

@1grandmashope_1 

Stay strong, you can beat this!  All my best wishes go out to you.

Message 2 of 69
latest reply

Selling

If I had more words, I'd type them. For now, the most powerful one I know... Godspeed.

Message 3 of 69
latest reply

Selling

You, too, have been and I'm sure will continue to be,  a blessing with your nice words and encouragement to so many.  If there's a down day, I sure many will rally to your support with some pretty awful jokes but pretty good prayers.......know that we are thinking and rooting for you.......

Message 4 of 69
latest reply

Selling

@mcdougle4248 

Thank you, I am going to do my very best.  A journey....

I think that you  are an incredible artist...My oh my...what talent.  

Keep creating those wonderful ornaments.

xoxoo

G.

Message 5 of 69
latest reply

Selling

I've also enjoyed your posts on the boards.  Oh boy the dreaded "C" word.  I feel so sorry for you.  I don't know all the details but i'll be praying that you can beat this thing. Many people do.  Hang in there.  Be strong.  I know we haven't seen the last of you.

Aloha,

James

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 6 of 69
latest reply

Selling

@mtgraves7984 

Thank you so very much for all your support and kindness.  Your supportive responses are cherished.

xoxox

G.

Message 7 of 69
latest reply

Selling

@dhbookds 

I truly have more knowledge from reading your answers.  You are a treat, and I feel lucky to have crossed your path.  Thank you for being you and giving this brain more to dwell on than myself!

xoxox

G.

Message 8 of 69
latest reply

Selling

@1grandmashope_1 

I lost my Mom to cancer, so I know how hard it is.

Stay strong and take care of yourself.

Have a great day.
Message 9 of 69
latest reply

Selling

@inhawaii 

How many smiles you have given me, I can't even begin to count!  You are a special human, with a quick wit.  Every time I see your posts I think about so very many things.  My husband was one of the very first haoles to paddle for the Hawaiian Canoe Club.  I have wonderful pictures of the crew.  So thank you for all that you bring to me and so many others.

xoxoxo

G.

Message 10 of 69
latest reply

Selling

@kensgiftshop 

Knowledge...Knowledge and more.  You are a real asset to the boards.  

You have answered questions that I didn't even realize that I had.  Thank you!

And thank you for taking the time to wish me well. 

I am so very sorry about your mom. I will hold you close in my heart. 

xoxoxo

G. 

Message 11 of 69
latest reply

Selling

It's been our pleasure to have you onboard and we will await your return.

Take care and be easy on yourself.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 12 of 69
latest reply

Selling

Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way. ❤️ Your kindness is such an asset to this board, and it always makes my day better to see one of your posts. All good wishes as you begin your treatment,

Kim

Message 13 of 69
latest reply

Selling

@gracieallen01 

"Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often."

Love this....

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment.  It means a lot to me.

xoxo

G.

Message 14 of 69
latest reply

Selling

@creativecrisis 

Thank you Kim.  I have always been of the mind that, no matter what (well almost), kindness really matters.  It means so much to me that maybe I have done something positive.

I start on the 8th of next month, but I needed to start putting all my "ducks" in a row.  

Thank you so very much for your kind words.  I hold them close.

xoxoxo

G.

Message 15 of 69
latest reply