cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Signup

Hiiii I've been trying to register for eBay seller for some months now, Im stuck at where it says add a card for selling cost. No card I have seems to work it's either it says Please add another card or Card invalid. Please how do I solve this does the Payoneer address have to be the same with my credit card coz I don't understand please help me

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Seller Signup

@cosmicstars-4 

Hi

My suggestion would be to contact Payoneer first as they are the ones who will approve a pending account then to be approved by eBay.  I believe there is a phone number or a way to contact them via chat on their site.  Google it.  This is a US discussion forum and most of us have little knowledge of Payoneer as it is not our payment processor.  I do know having a CC or DC is required on most sites to sell.  Again, contact Payoneer and see what they can advise.

Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@cosmicstars-4 

To add to the good advice from @ckimodog , yes, addresses need to match! Your cc and bank info all need to have the same information. So I’d check/straighten that out first before anything else.

Best of luck!

Kiks

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Not sure here, but if you are using a debit card try a credit card, there is a fundamental difference in how money can be extracted when you owe money to eBay.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply