cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales limit increases

Hello. Reached the original limit on sales . Made a request to increase the limit, it says : Your limit has been increased, but it remains the same . How can I increase my sales limit? Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sales limit increases

You need to be patient.  You need to get some experience first.  At least 30 + days and likely 10+ transactions.  They won't increase you yet.  You need some experience.

When a seller desires to increase their selling limits, they are allowed to request an increase once every 30 days. Mark your calendar and every 30 days request an increase until you have your selling limit well above anything you think you will ever need. Below is a link to where you can go to ask for a selling limit increase. It is the third option in the link below.

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/sl

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sales limit increases

You need to be patient.  You need to get some experience first.  At least 30 + days and likely 10+ transactions.  They won't increase you yet.  You need some experience.

When a seller desires to increase their selling limits, they are allowed to request an increase once every 30 days. Mark your calendar and every 30 days request an increase until you have your selling limit well above anything you think you will ever need. Below is a link to where you can go to ask for a selling limit increase. It is the third option in the link below.

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/sl

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Sales limit increases

@fvcdz_56 

You need to get more sales under your belt, as well as feedback.  New sellers must prove that they are here to be trusted and professional sellers.  You can ask for an increase every 30 days.  As others have posted,  you need to be patient and prove yourself as a serious eBay seller. 

One thing.  Your prices on used items are a bit high shipping from the Ukraine.  I would consider lowering them and check the actual cost for shipping internationally.  Sometimes people will by pass your items if your prices are too high.

You have a nice shop.  Hope you get some sales soon.

Happy Selling and Good Luck.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Sales limit increases

Thank you for responding to my post. I understand the instructions for action, I will follow. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Sales limit increases

I'm glad I could help.

Good luck!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Sales limit increases

Thank you for your help with my issue . I'll revise the sales policy.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply