cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

%%SCROUNGE LOUNGE Holiday 2022%%% Anybody out there.

Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board 17 years ago in 2003.
We appreciate eBay allowing us to transfer to the new Selling Board.
Who are we? eBay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the $ELL.
We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual places.
Here in the Lounge we share our finds, talk about sales, share our successes and our mistakes, we ask and answer questions, help identify widgets, and we'd love to hear about all your scrounging adventures!

Any Scroungers out there still? 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: %%SCROUNGE LOUNGE Holiday 2022%%% Anybody out there.

2003 was 19 years ago.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

They were still very active until late last year/early this year.. then chatting stopped.  

Just wondering if anybody is out there still. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

TBH I don't really think Scrounge Lounge belongs on the Selling board, sorry.....

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I was never a "regular" on the thread, but I am a definite scrounger...although at the moment, most of my scrounging is being done in my storage unit....finding things I'd forgotten I had LOL  I do still find some neat stuff when scavenging in the wild, but will be doing less of that now that we are in Q4 and dealing with Winter. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Still alive and kicking.  Got a couple of stories to tell, especially the pone about the Easton Press books I sold last fall.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I don't participate in this because I think it's unprofessional to have it on a public board - in fact, I can't believe anyone does this (in 2003 eBay was practically a closed ecosystem, it probably didn't matter).  The Lounge would probably get a lot more participation forming a private group and letting anyone join.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@chapeau-noir wrote:

I don't participate in this because I think it's unprofessional to have it on a public board - in fact, I can't believe anyone does this (in 2003 eBay was practically a closed ecosystem, it probably didn't matter).  The Lounge would probably get a lot more participation forming a private group and letting anyone join.

This like acquistion?

Aka:

I found a diamond

It lay in the rough

Sold it for profit

Just got enough

Buyer received it

Said it was glass

Now out the money

Really chaps....

Message 8 of 8
latest reply