cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium vs Basic

What is the point to upgrading to Premium besides the extra free listings? Will I be able to sale more or still capped at a snail's pace?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Premium vs Basic

Opening a Store will not change your listing limits. 

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Premium vs Basic

@jathibo-12 

Do you know your selling limit ?

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

And you want to make sure you don't upgrade if you can't utilize those extra listings because of selling limits. That's a big store fee difference 

https://pages.ebay.com/stores/subscriptionterms.html

NOTE: Your use of these Services are subject to our User Agreement and all applicable terms or policies on the eBay site (including any selling limits, listing policies and pricing and promotions terms). All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings associated with your particular eBay Store subscription.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Premium vs Basic

@jathibo-12 

Do you know your selling limit ?

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

And you want to make sure you don't upgrade if you can't utilize those extra listings because of selling limits. That's a big store fee difference 

Greetings, I am an established seller since 1999 so maybe this info does not apply to me. I cannot seem to find any info about selling limits on my seller hub page. Is that because I am an established seller.

Thanks for any insight.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Premium vs Basic

Greetings, I am an established seller since 1999 so maybe this info does not apply to me. I cannot seem to find any info about selling limits on my seller hub page. Is that because I am an established seller.

I have been selling since 2001.  In your Seller Hub > Overview scroll down past Selling Tools and the next section is Monthly Limits.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Premium vs Basic

Selling limits is missing from the seller hub options in my account that was established in 1999.  Here's a comparison of the options for that account vs this one that I post with:

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 8.59.35 AM.png

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Premium vs Basic

Selling limits is missing from the seller hub options in my account that was established in 1999.  Here's a comparison of the options for that account vs this one that I post with:

Yes, This is what mine says also.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Premium vs Basic

Interesting!

AFAIK, I never used the Customize option.  I just did, and all 16 items are checked.

What do you think would happen if someone clicks CUSTOMIZE now?  Would Monthly Limits suddenly show up to be selected?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Premium vs Basic

My thoughts (but then i'm a store newbie)....

If you're ok with up to 250 listings (like me) go with the basic plan.

If you exceed that and are ok with up to  1000 listings, go with the premium plan. 

The type of store you have has nothing to do with what your sales will be. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 9 of 9
latest reply