cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postcard Item Specifics and Types are a Mess

Why do I have an item specific of "Character" with options like in a comics listing (Archie, Batman, etc.)?  WTH are these "types" of postcards, like "Leporello", "Aurora"? I've done literally hundreds of hours of PC research & have never seen most of the new types.  A Google search isn't too much help, either.  How frustrated does eBay want us to be? This is getting freakin' ridiculous!!  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Postcard Item Specifics and Types are a Mess

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Updates-are-happening-to-some-item-specifics-and-category/m-p/...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Not just in postcards.

The new IS in Dolls/Bears.....and then bulk edit did not take!  Driving me to drink fully leaded Pepsi!!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I listed one yesterday and was given 2 choices of category - topographical or non-topographical.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You're missing the point of the question.  I was well aware of the changes coming (disgusted from the moment I read about them).  What do comic book characters have to do with postcards? I wasn't looking for an actual answer, it was more of a venting question; however, I would like to know how in the FH they came up with adding the "types" they did 😉 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply