cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid orders??

Thank You to all who reads and responds.

I have a customer that bought a $3.99 cent coin. He won the auction and paid for the coin on Saturday and won the auction on Friday. Customer Paid but ebay is saying that the customer did not pay. I look in my payments and I see the payment and has been sent to the bank. It just has not showed up yet.

The coin is not sitting in my Unpaid orders. It is sitting in ready to ship even tho ebay says it is not paid. 

Do I ship? I think I can print the shipping label. since its in the ready to ship tab.

Will my customer get an unpaid item defect cuz it says unpaid? I am on time away for another 7 days but the 4 day unpaid item ends June 1 at 7.51 PM. I dont have to ship this order till 6-9

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Paid orders??

ebay says it is not paid. 

Who said/where does it show unpaid?

If it's on the page on ready to ship, I can't see why you wouldn't ship.....

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

Customer Paid but ebay is saying that the customer did not pay.

@doug_5857 

^^^ I've never seen this. If the order is under Seller Hub/Orders/Awaiting shipment... let 'er rip! Good luck.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

@doug_5857 

I was having issues yesterday trying to ship.  Every time I clicked on the sold item, I got the kid with the hood over his head.  Why do these constant glitches and foul ups continually happen during a Holiday? Or anytime for that matter...it's like this platform idols at handicapping sellers.  I'm normally a cheerleader here on this forum but lately it's been different, not to mention difficult.  I would summon the blues, but the "We'll contact that department and get back to you" is getting old and ineffective.  All I can say is perhaps try later.  

Hang in there and Happy Selling

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

@ckimodog 

Hate the Parka Punk. 😖

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

NO, you do NOT ship until BAY says they paid. Your buyer is confused and never paid.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

@doug_5857If the order is on your ebay Seller Hub under Orders - Awaiting Shipment - then the buyer has paid and you need to ship. If you see your Tasks heading on your Seller Hub - it will say Items Waiting to be shipped.

It sounds like the buyer has paid and ebay Managed Payments takes a few days for the payment to show up in your bank account. So ebay will send you a notice like, "Buyer has paid ship now" (not exact). Ebay will not prompt you to ship if the buyer hasn't paid. Funds being transferred means that ebay is processing the payment and it will show in your account eventually.

I would wait until June 1, if it makes you feel better. If they buyer hasn't paid, they will get an Unpaid Item strike and ebay will automatically refund you.  Good Luck!

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

I had issues also. It was on ebays end.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

It is sitting in my unpaid order items page. And shows up in my ready to ship page. I shipped it. Its only $3.99

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

Yes. It is still sitting in my unpaid orders even tho I printed a label and shipped it today. eBay is still waiting on payment.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

I also have an item in the Buy It Now section and over 30 days I lose views. For some reason mine do not zero out and during the next month even tho I have 8 views left over from last month. I start losing views 1 at a time. 

Was at 8 and now im at 5. Go Figure.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

It is not waiting for shipment. It is waiting for payment under the Unpaid items. I have the payment in my payments tab to be sent to my bank. It never got to the SHIP NOW. page. 

If it is unpaid then how did I print a label?? 

I shipped the order. If they get an unpaid strike then thats between ebay and my customer. I did my job, Got paid and shipped. Its only $3.99 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Paid orders??

If the item is truely unpaid then how was I able to print a label and ship?

I know its on ebay end. Just wait till the cust. gets an unpaid strike and I shipped his order.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply