cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 'positive' feedback button showing

So, one bid at the starting price won the auction, but buyer did not contact me or pay. Complete waste of time and I couldb't relist until Ebay allows. Went to leave feedback, but only the positive feedback button is available. How do I stop this please? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You cannot leave less than positive feedback for buyers. You cannot even leave a positive with a negative tone.

The only thing you could do is not use auctions and use immediate payment required on fixed price listings to avoid non-paying bidders.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yep you can only leave positive feedback for buyers, Which is extremely bogus for sellers, because we cannot tell if other sellers have had any bad experiences with certain buyers, because it all comes up as great, Very Wrong but it is what it is!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Sellers have not been able to leave anything but positive feedback since, I believe, 2008.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The best way to stop it is to list as a fixed price with immediate payment required.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Sellers have been unable to leave negative or neutral ratings for buyers since May 20, 2008.  How fortunate you are to have never had occasion to notice this before now.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

We don't need negative feedback on buyers.  Buyers get strikes when sellers properly cancel, and then the block is automatic, saving us the time of needing to research our buyers.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply