cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One good thing about a Dead eBay Holiday Season For Toy Hutt? Didn't have to Juggle Inventory!

Ever since I came back to eBay a few years ago, I had the challenge of juggling inventory between our storefronts online.  Last holiday season, I would pack late and start early, making sure inventory on eBay, AZ & our .www would not be oversold.  I tried automated services in the past, but not only were they very expensive, they really didn't sync fast enough.

This year however, eBay sales have been very low, only 36 total sales past 30 days vs 211 on AZ and 39 on my .www (record year & beat eBay?!).  So, zero oversales, headache or worry.  

So that's good?  Right?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

One good thing about a Dead eBay Holiday Season For Toy Hutt? Didn't have to Juggle Inventory!

I guess it's good to look on the bright side.

I'm surprised the automated inventory management services don't update almost instantly. That seems like the entire point of paying for them.

Good luck on the rest of the holiday season.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I like your positive attitude tho, and the fact that you are selling well on your other sites! I'm down to two sites this year. The last few years I had a small Shop Where I Live store too, so it was a bear to juggle the three sites with inventory. Our local Chamber of Commerce did away with it in mid-November. ( I wish they told us earlier before I uploaded the new holiday items.... sigh). Anyway, I hope that your sales pick up here for the next few weeks and that next year is a banner one for you. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply