cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seeing my listing

I havent been selling on ebay in MANY years. I made a different account. Well, i listed an Item but i can find it when i seach for it. The only way i can find my listing is to sign in, go to my sellings and its there. I have copied my title and pasted it in the seach when im not logged in and it does not show up

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not seeing my listing

Listings can take up to 24 hours to index. Revising adds more time to the indexing process.

Looking to see your listing it isn't listed.

Did you perhaps schedule it to start at a certain time? 
Is it under a different ID? 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Not seeing my listing

Since you have nothing listed under this account it is difficult to try to analyze anything. What was the item? What is the title? It can take up to 24 hours for a new listing to be indexed. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Not seeing my listing

I see the bobblehead.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Not seeing my listing

I searched: dawn staley bobblehead

Your listing was first on the "best match" eBay sort @drew_816 .

Keep in mind:

It can take 24 hours for a listing to index in search. If you revise the listing the clock may restart.

While longer index times are most common for new sellers, even well-established sellers that typically experience near instant indexing can see the longer indexing time depending what they're listing from item, to category, to key words, to price.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/finding-listing?id=4162

When you create a listing, your item should appear in eBay searches within 24 hours. To find it, search using keywords in your listing, and apply filters to narrow your results.

If you can’t find your listing after 24 hours, go to Selling and check whether it’s active, in draft, or has any other status. The listing needs to be active to be pulled into our search results.

If your listing is active, and it’s been 24 hours, here are some quick checks you can do:

• Make sure you didn’t misspell anything or run two words together in the item’s title
  • Look for any typos that accidentally created profanity in your listing; search will block a listing if it spots profanity
  • Remove any special characters (! @ / *) from the title
  • Check if you’ve created a duplicate listing. If you have, you’ll find a note in the Selling section of My eBay or Seller Hub explaining that your listing won’t be available until you’ve received at least one bid on the identical active listing
  • Make sure it’s okay to sell that type of product on eBay. If the item is from a category that’s not allowed, we’ll remove your listing and send you an email explaining why Learn more about prohibited or restricted items
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Not seeing my listing

@squinkercat59 wrote:

I see the bobblehead.

I see the Bobblehead, too, @drew_816. You're good to go!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply