cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not not being offered to promote my listings

So before when I would list a card for auction. I would get an option to promote it for a small fee I think was $1.49. But now I'm doing the same thing but that option to promote my auction listing isn't popping up so I'm not sure what's going on. Or if it is automatically being promoted now because I am above average seller Anyway I'm not sure Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@vegasallsportscards 

@historical-treasures-rare-coins 

There have been some changes to the promotions system. Express Promotion for auctions was ended on April 15th and will be replaced on April 29th with Promoted Listings Standard. During that time there will not be an option to promote auctions.

You can see eBay's announcement about it here> https://www.ebayads.com/2024/04/04/grow-your-business-with-promoted-listings-standard-now-in-place-o...

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am having the same problem. This started just last week. I used to be able to promote my auctions, and now it is no longer giving me the option. I fear this will hurt my auctions, so I don’t want to put any more items up for auction until this problem gets fixed.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Oh wow so it's not just me 🤦 yeah the same thing I feel like it will hurt my visibility hopefully eBay knows of the problem

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@vegasallsportscards 

@historical-treasures-rare-coins 

There have been some changes to the promotions system. Express Promotion for auctions was ended on April 15th and will be replaced on April 29th with Promoted Listings Standard. During that time there will not be an option to promote auctions.

You can see eBay's announcement about it here> https://www.ebayads.com/2024/04/04/grow-your-business-with-promoted-listings-standard-now-in-place-o...

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply