cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sales!

Prime day ... biggest day of the dagnabbit year on the river, and not a single sale.  Do they hate small sellers?  Are my listings being hidden?  I've done everything they've asked me to do, and I've been a seller there for 15 years.  It can't be me, because I had sales last year.    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr ....

Meanwhile, over here on the sinking ship we call eBay ...  5 sales today so far.  🙂

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

No sales!

@orangehound wrote:

Prime day ... biggest day of the dagnabbit year on the river, and not a single sale.  Do they hate small sellers?  Are my listings being hidden?  I've done everything they've asked me to do, and I've been a seller there for 15 years.  It can't be me, because I had sales last year.    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr ....

I was experiencing the same effect you described on the river however things are popping now in the last hour.  Maybe people getting off work and are now shopping?

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Amazon has certainly promoted this.  You see references to it on CNN and other major news outlets.  

Message 3 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Guess people aren't embracing the Crash sale.  There is nothing on the Welcome page about it.  I, and others, have said if we didn't read the Boards, we would never have known about it.  I don't think the word got out IYKWIM.

Hope your sales improve, orangehound.

Message 4 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

That’s how I found out about the crash sale - here.

Message 5 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

I didn't hear about any crash day sale!!

Message 6 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Not your fault.  ebay made an announcement and that was it AFAIK.  As I said, there is nothing on the Welcome page.

Message 7 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

That's eBay for you have a sale and they don't tell anyone about it!! 

Message 8 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Well, for the first time in the 17 years plus I have been selling here ,today I got a survey from Ebay about my thoughts on selling here on Ebay and how the sellers were being treated, feedback issues and how I rated Ebay as a selling site and how they could improve. I don't know who else got one of these but I gave them an ear full and at least I felt better! Here's hoping for future changes!

Message 9 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Smiley HappySmiley Wink

It's a secret!Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Message 10 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

@orangehound wrote:

Meanwhile, over here on the sinking ship we call eBay ...  5 sales today so far.  🙂

I have no guess how long it may take before manny decide to leave & abandon the sinking ship which appears to so manny to now be barely afloat.

Best to have a life preserver always nearby just in case.  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Is Carpathia on the horizon?

Message 12 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Is Carpathia on the horizon?Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Congrats on the sales - had one small sale here - the first in 5 days but spent lots on the other sites which actually promoted their sales and offered coupons to boot.

If you don't expect too much - you won't be disappointed.

Message 14 of 49
latest reply

No sales!

Sorry, double posted.

Message 15 of 49
latest reply