cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sales? 4-Day Guaranteed Delivery search filter excudes almost everything including 1, 2 and 3-day

4-Day Guaranteed Delivery search filter excudes almost everything including 1, 2 and 3-day Guaranteed items!

(Posting ID here)
All my items are GD in 4 days or less but they are all excuded from search results when the 4-Day option is checked in search results.
Then I discovered when doing general searches the 4-day button excludes almost all listings from all sellers even items that are guaranteed in less than 4 days (3-day Guaranteeed, 2-day Guaranteed etc.)
IT ONLY SHOWS ITEMS THAT ARE GUARANTEED IN THAT MANY DAYS. NOT ITEMS THAT ARE GUARANTEED SOONER! Wow! This is some brilliant work by whoever is programming this stuff.
You might want to check to see how your listings are affected by this.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: No sales? 4-Day Guaranteed Delivery search filter excudes almost everything including 1, 2 and 3

I'm not seeing that. I just did a search checking off 4 day guaranteed and got results for deliveries from March 16-19.

Did you have other filters checked off?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: No sales? 4-Day Guaranteed Delivery search filter excudes almost everything including 1, 2 and 3

It does it with no other filters on it. It is more prominent in some categories BUT If I click on "view sellers other items" of my own account and many other user accounts the 4-day button even excludes items that are GD 4-day and 3-day. This should not happen. I have done this many times.
If it's not happening to you that is good.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's a little confusing because sometimes the search results don't show "guaranteed by date" under each item. It may say "estimated by" under the FAST & FREE items but those items are GD and they are excluded when the 4-day is selected.
Everyone may not be seeing this and I really hope it isn't happening to everyone but it is happening. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply