cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sales

All of a sudden the last 7 days not one sale.I did drop down from Top Seller to Above Standard..The reason one of my sales was not scanned on time at the Post Office.Have no idea if that may be the cause?Ant Ideas.Never been this slow in a long time!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No Sales

A lot of sellers have been having slow sales for awhile.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No Sales

A lot of sellers have been having slow sales for awhile.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

No Sales

Hope it get better.Thanks for your reply

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

No Sales

I have recently dropped from TRS to Above standard as well due to Post Office not scanning items on time during the holiday season. My sales dropped almost 40% this month but that could also be because of the time of the year as most people hold off from buying after the holiday spendings.

It's also a beginning of the tax season when people might be uncertain how much they owe to Uncle Sam or how much they would get in returns. I hope sales will pick up in the next month or two.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

No Sales

My guess your items are just not much in demand. Others will say everyone is slow but that totally false. I have a least one sell a day and only 150 current active items. Also some of your stuff may be pulled by Ebay has covering nude pictures may not work.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

No Sales

I have found that my late sales has shown even though I have never been late getting a package out for shipping, ever, what's that about?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

No Sales

You need to work on your photos. They are not good. I can't give you all the answers you need on how to improve your photos. You need to figure that out on your own. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply