cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nickel a listings promo for 100 listings (only after you've used your monthlies)

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/lcp/5Cent100IF.html

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Nickel a listings promo for 100 listings (only after you've used your monthlies)

Received this offer on selling accounts and a 200 free listing promotion on my buying account. Both today.

Just had a 500 free listing promotion that ended last Tuesday.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Re: Nickel a listings promo for 100 listings (only after you've used your monthlies)

Hello eBay:
That id is "luvs-shelley" - I think you must have accidentally missed me!
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

A new type of promotion for sure. Not one I can manage to use or really want to though. No free listing promotions for months, then a canceled 50, a 500, and then a 100 for 5cent all in the same month.

Just swap the free auction style for any style already, i don't give items away hence i don't use auction.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

End of Q1.

Desperation is in the air.

@luvs-shelleywrote:
Hello eBay:
That id is "luvs-shelley" - I think you must have accidentally missed me!

It's a random offeringopen_mouth

Not all accounts get all offersslight_smile

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Unfortunately , this offer is only available by invitation only and not available to every seller here on ebay. Myself being one of them. I guess they're just not that into me anymore <^*^>

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@ag47silver-uswrote:
A new type of promotion for sure. Not one I can manage to use or really want to though. No free listing promotions for months, then a canceled 50, a 500, and then a 100 for 5cent all in the same month.

Just swap the free auction style for any style already, i don't give items away hence i don't use auction.

When it is "auction" only I start at the same price I would have for "fixed price".  No reason to give anything away. Auctions do not have to start at 99cents.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I've tryed that method of starting auctions for the same price i would BIN.  They sell at a 1/6 the rate and have 2/3's unpaid.... so it's more work than it's ever worth.  Because i have to change the listings' prices one by one when i alter from BIN to auction or vice versa...

I've tried listing over 100 auction style, 3 may sell, one will get paid for.  For an hour of re pricing and changing the selling format.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I haven't received a promo on this account in a long time. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I only got it on my non store ID. I rarely get an worthwhile offers on my Store IDs anymore.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Just my humble attempt at a little levity! - I have actually been well pleased with the free listings I have received this year.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@lookng2015wrote:

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/lcp/5Cent100IF.html

Yep ... got this.

I filed it in the round file.

I'm ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ certain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply