cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Seller Look

I would like all sellers that don't like this stupid new look Ebay put out to complain, this is the dumbest change they made in the 18 yrs, I've been selling. Shame on you Ebay

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: New Seller Look

So many posts about this change today! I guess I had become accustomed to random changes. Is it really dumb?

'Cause I kind of like Seller Hub... but that's just me. 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

It's not just you.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

You can complain until your face is blue but, if I know ebay, complaining will not make a bit of difference.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

So many posts about this change today! I guess I had become accustomed to random changes. Is it really dumb?

'Cause I kind of like Seller Hub... but that's just me. 

@mtgraves7984 

I don't think that most of these posts are in regards to the seller's hub...it is in regards to the New seller's PAGE.

The revamped the seller's page last week and everyone is finally had it.

They can leave the seller's HUB the way it is, I don't think anyone has a complaint about that...it is the seller's PAGE that is at the crux of this anger.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

@hurryagain 

Thank you! I'm still not sure what the seller's PAGE is, and I want to keep it that way. I'll leave my Seller Hub responses out of the discussions. LOL

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

mlovinglife
Adventurer

I hate it!  Just got off the phone with Ebay and was informed many positive comments have been received (which I doubt)  It's difficult and time consuming to attempt to navigate.  Having around 100 listings, i now have to navigate through 5 screens to view.  On sold listings, rather than being able to see tracking number on the listing, must now navigate to another screen.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 

You are too funny!  Maybe if I'm in the mood and have time, I will go to my screen shot and scrub my info on the entire page and post it...you will then see what we are upset about,

I used both - the hub and the page.  I found both versions useful (the page is more useful to me though.)

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

You are too funny!

@hurryagain... it's only funny until my mom calls. I guess I'd better study up! 😅

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

@heapa1 

Oh, my.  I don’t now how to tell you, but there is a moratorium on using “shame on you, eBay” for things that aren’t shameful.

Seriously, most that get to know the seller hub prefer it to the old selling page.  

I believe that eBay let’s you opt out - the change isn’t the end of the world.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

The seller HUB? Been using it since beta and love it. No way would I ever want to see the old page again.

The new listing tool? I haven't even seen it yet and I already hate it. There is no improvement over the advanced listing form. None. Everything we need is there, all on one page.  It's super simple for anyone to use, which is why I don't understand how the new one with all the clicks and extraneous junk is supposed to be easier to figure out and use. 

Everyone needs to use the advanced lister (business tool). All these other silly listing forms need to go away.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Wrong.

They took away a single page one could operate all aspects of their items from and now make us click through pages and pages to get less information. I am referring to the all selling page. 

One page - I could click in and within minutes observe all of my nearly 500 listings, change any element of a listing, ship items, relist items, and see my listings all on a single page. GONE and for no good reason. 

WHY????????????????????????????????????

I was told this is because of managed payments. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

How do you opt out of this new stuff and go back to the old? I want my Classic view.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

@treschic53 wrote:

How do you opt out of this new stuff and go back to the old? I want my Classic view.

@treschic53 

You can't.  It's GONE.  Read this thread and the others that are also tagged at the top of this post.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply