cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Seller Help

I am new to selling on eBay but I cant sell because I have some new account restrictions. The message in red I get from eBay is telling me to contact a support member for help to get it removed but I cant because all eBay support is f*cking useless robots... Terrible customer service!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

New Seller Help

Cursing isn't going to help you.  If you chat with eBay, just type "agent" into the chat and it should offer you a callback or a live chat, depending on availability.  This is one of the rare cases you'll have to do that, and we can't really help here, but it is possible to reach a real person.

You can also use Facebook or Twitter.  I always use Facebook, I've had better results with the eBay reps there.  The link is http://www.facebook.com/ebayforbusiness

(you'll be talking to eBay employees, just via Facebook, not talking to Facebook employees)

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

New Seller Help

Have you joined managed payments?  If you haven't provided eBay with your bank account information they will not be able to deposit your earned money and likely restrict your account.  

Start getting paid on eBay | eBay

Message 3 of 3
latest reply