cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Page layout ...

I just opened up eBay to see what was going on and checked one of my listings ... when I opened it a new page layout appeared.  Visually it appears larger and I like what they did with moving the additional pictures to"beside" the main instead of below it ... plus they show how may more pictures are included.  Below this main area things seem to be like it was before ...

I'm kind of liking this new layout ...

Screenshot (1883).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

New Page layout ...

I for some reason prefer the pictures on the bottom. 😛
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

New Page layout ...

@gwzcomps   Visually they seem to stand out more over on the left ... since most of us in the US learned to read and view things left to right they shouldn't be missed.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

New Page layout ...

Sometimes my pictures are to the left, but most of the time it is the usual old layout. Not sure why some show up in new format and most don't (my listings and all other seller listings) too.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

New Page layout ...

I like the new layout.  My listings were displaying like your screenshot a week or two ago, however, are now back to displaying the old way.  Maybe it is another test?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

New Page layout ...

@mr_lincoln 

hi..this has been going on for months and months. not consistent as from day to day it switches back and forth from bottom to left side randomly. when i first saw it on my listings (at least 6 months ago),  i emailed other seller friends to see what they see and i was written off as crazy lol 'cause their listings still had pix at the bottom...i do know if you access google shop with your ID, their pix are down the left side, so i just assumed ebay was copying Google. oh, macy's does the left pix thing, too. we are not macy's. all of my pix today are at the bottom...

there is another thing that goes back and forth...your description doesnt take a full page...it is cut off with an arrow to go up and down on the right side of the frame to expand it...i brought it up months ago and i think shipscript said it had to do with loading something (dont quote me lol)...so that feature shows its ugly head off and on, too...at least i am not now considered crazy...i prefer pix show at the bottom and despise (strong word) the up/down arrow thing. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 6 of 6
latest reply