cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Listing format...How do I access my saved listing templates?

Hello all, 

Coming to ask assist using the new listing format.  I will admit outright that I am not a computer person and if it is not very user friendly to the end user (me) I really struggle at first.  Once I get the hang of it, I do better, but I am always nearly in tears until I get it all sorted out!

I am trying to list a few things today. I started the process and see that there is a new listing format.  The prompts are slightly different.  I didn't panic and just slowly started going through the process as it does prompt you what to fill in.  However, when I get to the description, I cannot find a way to insert my template.  Am I missing it?   For the record, I am using a laptop, not a phone if that makes a difference.  

Thanks so much!

Apple

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What 'format' is your template....

I apologize, I am a bit confused

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

SCRATCH THAT!

I figured out my own issue.  I was attempting to list under my buying ID.  I realized my mistake and went back in under my selling ID and found what I was looking for.....DUH!  Sorry guys!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you have templates set up in eBay and want to use it you need to start by selecting "create a listing". In the next page that comes up will be where you select the template you want to use. 

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1390.jpeg

Message 4 of 4
latest reply