cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New (0) feedback buyer purchase 4 items using 4 different eBay id's all shipping to the same address

I have never had this happen before. I just had a brand new (0) feedback buyer purchase 4 of my BIN listings using 4 brand new (0) feedback user ID's and all of them show the same shipping address and buyer.

I am trying to contact them but they haven't responded as of yet.

Has anyone ever had this happen and what would you do?

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

New (0) feedback buyer purchase 4 items using 4 different eBay id's all shipping to the same address

I would ship them in four different shipments.

As long as they paid your correct shipping charges, it won't make a difference.

Message 2 of 38
latest reply

Hi @steady2304 

They could be four Guest purchases, the Buyer may not have or want an actual eBay account.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 38
latest reply

It's probably guest accounts.

Pack each order and ship them.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 38
latest reply

Thank you all for the quick replies. I googled the address and it comes up with the buyers name and phone number and all that matches. I will definitely ship them separately. Kind regards....

Message 5 of 38
latest reply

@steady2304 wrote:

Thank you all for the quick replies. I googled the address and it comes up with the buyers name and phone number and all that matches. I will definitely ship them separately. Kind regards....

@steady2304 

You are more than welcome.  

Regards,
Message 6 of 38
latest reply

@steady2304 wrote:

If they used separate IDs you have to anyway. The system won't let you combine shipments for different IDs, even if they have the same name & address.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 38
latest reply

I have to say that you may want to take a pause and review each buyer profile / feedback. When did they become an eBay member?

I just find it odd that you received 4 separate purchases from 4 different buyer I.D.'s, but they all have the same address. 

Did you goggle map the address? Is it a warehouse? Empty lot? looks like an abandoned home / building?

Message 8 of 38
latest reply

Not every seller is as paranoid about selling as you appear to be.

With how long you've been here, you've never heard of guests accounts, and especially guest accounts who have no idea they can use he cart for multiple items?

Message 9 of 38
latest reply

You have a lot to learn, and you will over time selling here or elsewhere. 

Please explain to all of us sellers here on eBay and to eBay themselves why the O.P. should not be causes of 4 separate purchases from 4 different buyer I.D.'s, but they all have the same address. 

I want us all here to see your full details / scenarios of why this is nothing to worry about. 

Message 10 of 38
latest reply

I already told you what I think. That they are most likely guests accounts of the SAME person.

And fwiw I've been here just as long selling as you have lol

Message 11 of 38
latest reply

Its very probable that they are brand new & had to create guest accounts for each purchase. Since they have different IDs, treat them as separate orders & ship them separately. 

😎

Message 12 of 38
latest reply

@toomuchstuffagain35 , @sextons-sweet-deals 

I checked the OP's Sold items, I believe the items are rather nice model kits but I don't view them as high scam items.  I sell model kits too (but not as nice as the OP's).   As a model builder myself I can see where an older retired model builder might not have an eBay account but want a few model kits to build.  My father at 91 still builds them.

While it can be true at times that a brand new (0) Buyer could potentially be a problem I would tend to land on the side of an inexperienced eBay Buyer and model builder in this particular case ... just my opinion of course.

Regards,
Message 13 of 38
latest reply

Sounds like you're playing dodgeball.

Why would a buyer need to create 4 accounts for one address?

Message 14 of 38
latest reply

Because the way guests accounts work is they get a NEW ID for every transaction.

Many guest accounts are new buyers who are not aware they can "add to cart' then pay for all together.

Message 15 of 38
latest reply