cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

I've, learned about coins that I'm, not allowed to share knowledge on my, listing IVE, MET MANY BOOK WRITERS LIKE HOW THE CHERRY PICKERS BOOK WAS COMPILED OR MANY DISCOVERS OF ERRORS WARE IS MY, FREEDOM OF SHARED KNOWLEDGE OF COINS OR WHY IS THEIR 2000 Characters per listing the story ABOUT A Specific coin is helpful for all  the seller the buyer IVE, GIVEN MANY FREE COINS TO BUYERS  WILL NOT ALLOW ME, MY FREEDOM OF SHARED COIN KNOWLEDGE OR WHO DECIDED THIS THANKS FOR READING WRITE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF WHATEVER YOU SELL 

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

If you're saying you're not able to put enough characters into your listing for what you want to say, all I can say is learn to be more concise.  I hope you're not using all caps either.  Whether you like it or not, eBay imposes a limit on your description field that is their choosing, and you can't change it.

Message 2 of 32
latest reply

This is the most incoherent post I've read in recent memory.   

Message 3 of 32
latest reply

@johnscoins1collectables999 

Many buyers don’t read 2 sentences of a description.

Most people don’t care how any of us got to this point in our lives. 

Our ‘worldly’ freedoms do not matter here as this is eBay’s sandbox. They make the rules. They are allowed to set limits. 

Having a 2000+ character description with poor sentence structure, random punctuation, and all caps dialog will turn off the average reader in the first line or two. 
As a point, I could not follow what you were saying in your post here. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

You have misspelled and incoherent titles and single line descriptions all in caps. I think you have lots of room to write.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 32
latest reply

I don't really understand your concern. I looked at a few of your items and most only have a one sentence description when you can use 2000 characters. How or where are you being limited? Have you tried adding information to your profile?

Message 6 of 32
latest reply

I believe Freedom of Shared Coin Knowledge is guaranteed by the 34th Amendment to the Constitution.

Message 7 of 32
latest reply

"This is the most incoherent post I've read in recent memory."

You must not have a very long memory.

Message 8 of 32
latest reply

@dryophelia wrote:

Our ‘worldly’ freedoms do not matter here as this is eBay’s sandbox. They make the rules. 

A friendly request/demand for participation & change,

Sellers do matter

Message 9 of 32
latest reply

Yes, it does rate pretty high up there for me too.  

Message 10 of 32
latest reply

neither "worldly", or "wordy" freedoms matter here in the sandbox

Message 11 of 32
latest reply

@hartungcards wrote:

"This is the most incoherent post I've read in recent memory."

You must not have a very long memory.

A glance through previous posts shows that they are as equally incoherent as this one.

And yes - the irony is that the listing descriptions are not long at all. They are barely one sentence each.

Adding to the confusion is the use of the @ symbol where I think the seller means to use an ampersand (&).

Message 12 of 32
latest reply

"SALLY RIDER UNCIRCULATED"

😂Yea, you are a real XPERT

Message 13 of 32
latest reply

No, it's more like I try to block out the posts that make my head hurt.

Message 14 of 32
latest reply

I've been here before.

Message 15 of 32
latest reply