cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

I've, learned about coins that I'm, not allowed to share knowledge on my, listing IVE, MET MANY BOOK WRITERS LIKE HOW THE CHERRY PICKERS BOOK WAS COMPILED OR MANY DISCOVERS OF ERRORS WARE IS MY, FREEDOM OF SHARED KNOWLEDGE OF COINS OR WHY IS THEIR 2000 Characters per listing the story ABOUT A Specific coin is helpful for all  the seller the buyer IVE, GIVEN MANY FREE COINS TO BUYERS  WILL NOT ALLOW ME, MY FREEDOM OF SHARED COIN KNOWLEDGE OR WHO DECIDED THIS THANKS FOR READING WRITE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF WHATEVER YOU SELL 

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

I, HAD TO TAKE WORDS OUT OF THE POST IF MOST PEOPLE READ 2 LINES WHAT YOU THINK YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU MADE YOURSELF SAY YOU ONLY READ 2 LINES WHEN YOUR

RESURCHING OR GO TO THE SORCE MAYBE YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE OR LACK IT PLEASE WRITE WHAT YOU SELL OR BUY PROBABLY 2 LINES OF WHAT

Okay.

You have as many lines as you want to make your point clear on the Boards.

In Descriptions there is a word limit, but it is around a thousand words.

I've sold stories with fewer words than that.

If you want people to read your work:
Don't use all caps. It is considered shouting and very rude.

Re-read what you have written before posting it.

Then correct the spelling, grammar and punctuation.

When you don't you appear ignorant at best, and scammers feast on the ignorant.

And there is a reason almost every sentence in my post is on a different line. That again makes it easier to read on a screen.

For my clientele of philatelists, there is a well understood jargon. So I can say a stamp is VFNH and the buyer will understand what is meant.
But I can write out Very Fine Never Hinged and the less sophisticated collector will have a bit more knowledge.

Philatelists have the advantage of internationally recognized catalogues and numbering systems, of course, which is not available to other hobbyists.

You can put the jargon in your title, and expand on the jargon in the description.

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

😐

Also, there is no comma required after typing the word I. 

Message 32 of 32
latest reply