cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was suspended for no reason

Friends, I ask you to help me.. I am a seller with a very high score who sells old magazines, newspapers and books living in Turkey. My account was suspended three days ago due to circumstances that I do not understand why... I have only 1 negative comment in the last 1 year. .. I will leave the link to my shop below. And I also have the good seller badge, which very few people have in Turkey. I want to say, what could I have done? Customer service gives automatic answers and I understand this clearly. There is definitely a mistake but no investigation is done. They say yes they did, but unfortunately the result does not change. This is my only way of making money.. help me.. I have been in a psychological depression for 3 days...    turkishvinylcassette   
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

There's always a reason.

What did the email say that Ebay sent you?

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Dear turkishvinylcassette,
eBay regularly evaluates the accounts of eBay seller. In relation to your account, we have noticed that your account performance and activities may cause a risk to eBay community. To protect the eBay community, we have applied the following restrictions to your eBay account in accordance with the eBay user agreement and eBay policies:
(a) Your selling privileges are restricted. Consequently, you will neither be able to create new listings nor revise your existing listings on any eBay site; and (b) Your payments have been placed on hold.
Restriction reason: High risk selling.
The safety of our community is a top priority for us. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Regards,
eBay

It said something like this. I have only one negative comment out of 1400 sales. It's not my fault either... I'm from Turkey.. The cargo I deliver on time is sent slowly by the cargo company.. It's not my fault... I always ship on time... and I'm a top seller.. I don't understand this. . 3 years of my efforts, my friend.. exactly 3 years... please review my profile.. they could not give a proper reason.. and they gave me an automatic answer.. who can I talk to in the best way? Because he got tired of automatic replies. Also, they did not refund my monthly shop fee...

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

I am currently unemployed because of this reason.

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

sanırım Türk olduğum için...

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

"In relation to your account, we have noticed that your account performance and activities may cause a risk to eBay community."

They did give a reason in their email.

Did you have a lot cases opened, INAD's or INR's?

Have a great day.
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Has nothing to do with race or your location.

Have a great day.
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

Bunu kendimi daha net belli etmek adına Türkçe yazıyorum.. Hayır çok sayıda dava açılmadı.. Türkiye Devletinin kargo şirketi birazcık yavaş sorun sanırım bu oldu... ancak tüm kişilerin kargoları sonunda ulaştı. 10000 tane üründen en fazla ayda 10 tane sipariş alıyordum. zaten işler oldukça düşüktü. ben herşeyi zamanında yapıyorum..şuana kadar 1400 üzeri satışım var ve bir tane sorunlu müşteri sadece bir olumsuz yorum verdi.. sebep bu mu acaba ? onunla uzlaşmaya çalıştım ama bana cevap vermedi..  en son gönderdiğim kargolar  ulaşınca acaba INAD's or INR's? puanım artar mı ? bu artış sonrası acaba tekrar hesabım açılır mı bunu da düşünüyorum.

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

What did eBay say about why they were suspending your account?

Edit : looked at your feedback and the response you left for the most recent feedback you've received as a seller seems out of line (the buyer did say your packaging was inadequate but he also said you fixed the issue to his satisfaction and that he would buy from you again. His feedback is also showing as a postive but in your response you say he gave you a negative, did he revise his feedback?). I don't think this is what caused your account to be suspended but it definitely doesn't paint you in good light as a seller. In my humble opinion it makes you look aggressive and unable to admit your mistakes. Just something you might consider if your selling privileges are eventually restored.

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

According to the email you received, I'd say your selling days on Ebay is over.

Need to find another place to sell your items.

Have a great day.
Message 10 of 27
latest reply

@turkishvinylcassette wrote:

. Also, they did not refund my monthly shop fee...

Ebay will still gladly take your monthly store subscription fees.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

Just out of curiosity, if your account is suspended do you even have the ability to go in and terminate your store subscription?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

It sounds as if there were a few problems along the way, perhaps with slow shipping.

I was very surprised at the rather vitriolic response to the last feedback you received. It was  positive rating, acknowledging there was some issue with the transaction, but praising the manner in which you handled it. The buyer concluded with “I have bought from this seller previously and would be happy to do so again.”

But your follow-up reply seemed over-reactive when compared to the buyer’s tone. Prospective buyers rarely actually read positive feedback. It is the troubled ratings that get all the notice, usually.  But since you called attention to it by responding in such an angry manner, everyone who checks feedback may see it and be put-off by your choice of words. 

Message 13 of 27
latest reply

HESABIMI ENGELLEDİKLERİ İÇİN O YAZDIĞIM GERİ BİLDİRİMİ KALDIRAMIYORUM.. ( ALICI ÖNCE FARKLI BİR ŞEY YAZDI SONRA BUNU DÜZELTTİ ) MECBUREN O ŞEKİLDE KALDI..

Message 14 of 27
latest reply

Bu yazımı Türkçe yazmak istiyorum.. Çünkü aşırı sinirliyim.. Ortada hiç bir sorun yokken bana bunları yaptılar.. Benim 10bin üzerinde ürünüm mevcuttu. Türkiye ' de bir iki kişide olan rozet bende vardı..top rated seller...ve her ay ebay şirketine tonla komisyon ödedim.. bana sebep dahi söylemediler.. sadece otomatik mesaj...ilginç!!!

Message 15 of 27
latest reply