cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Listings Showing Up On Google Searches That I offer Free Delivery

Hi Everyone. I just noticed that my ebay listings are showing up with free delivery under my listing on google. I was wondering if anyone else that doesn't offer free shipping was having the same issue.  How can that be resolved. I cannot do free shipping at this time. I was wondering if that would hurt our store because of it. I've been on ebay since 2007.  Buying & selling. I have never seen this before. Thanks for any advice you all can give. I know we have wonderful people on this site. Blessings to all of you. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is irrelevant what google says, only what ebay says, since you're selling it on ebay.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I googled and found seller with a similar name https://www.ebay.com/str/trinketstoysandtreasures

I didn't find your store or items at all.

And this seller in the US also not you. https://www.ebay.com/str/trinketstreasuresandtoys 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It is irrelevant what google says, only what ebay says, since you're selling it on ebay.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much for searching. I had know idea that there two other stores with similar names.  I will be changing ours then. Took a break for awhile. Signed back and had to choose a new name. Appreciate what you did and taking the time to help me out. Have a very blessed 2024. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I appreciate it so much that you took the time to help out. I will just focus on what ebay says & not focus on the other sites. You have given me some peace with all this. Have a very blessed 2024. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply