cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Unknown Ebay Updates Rolling Out?

Has anyone else noticed their landing page for visitors is messed up? Under the SHOP tab it shows the "About" section tab instead. Under the ABOUT tab it shows "Feedback" instead. Under FEEDBACK it is completely blank. WHERE ARE MY LISTINGS EBAY???

I link to my user page from Facebook, Youtube, and other platforms to hopefully gain customers for my items being sold and noticed it is not showing ANY LISTINGS that are being offered. However, if I search for an item it does show up in search so I'm not too concerned but for other reasons I am.

Here is what I'm seeing. Can you check your user/store landing page and see if it looks the same or if it is a personal issue I need to address with Ebay. Thank you.

bandicam 2022-12-16 13-13-42-794.jpgbandicam 2022-12-16 13-13-47-186.jpgbandicam 2022-12-16 13-13-50-605.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: More Unknown Ebay Updates Rolling Out?

@memorymarielane  do you have an active store subscription? When I go to one of your listings, it doesn't show a "visit store" link.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No, currently I am just using the 250 free listings until I have enough inventory to maintain a store subscription which is why I said "user/store landing page". Unsure of what was going on earlier today but I just checked and everything is back to normal. Thank you for chiming in to help 🙂

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes I've noticed.....several posts on the subject in the past couple of days.

Yes it means the coders are tweaking something in the background which has temporarily broken some links. Possibly because it can take time for changes to roll-out to all of the thousands of servers eBay uses.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply