cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC011 issue

I've been a member of eBay for years now. Unfortunately, my account got banned due to MC011. I only had one dispute, which was successfully resolved with one of my buyers. However, my account has not been reinstated yet. Please help me get my account back

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

MC011 issue

This is a member to member forum. No one in this forum has the ability to help you get your account back. Sorry.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

MC011 issue

As ebooksdiva stated this is a seller discussion forum and nobody has the ability to re-instate your account. You are in Morocco and this is largely a US forum but it appears you may have been drop shipping items out of Florida. What was the reason eBay gave you for the account suspension? 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

MC011 issue

You're using POD to print and sell those fake items.

You can't sell counterfeit merchandise and you can't use copyrighted or trademarked material.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

MC011 issue

Well, that would account for the ban.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

MC011 issue

@drmxstore ,

Do you have permission from Nike and Michael Jordan to use those images?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

MC011 issue

The picture that was put in your feedback tells you that if you want to continue to sell on eBay - You need to start all over anyways. Your calling someone out on lies and they publish proof of what you sent them thru the messages would kill your future sales anyways. eBay did you a favor in shutting you down. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply