cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a way to see the total sales netted by my account since day one (spans years)

Just wondering if there's a way to see your total all-time sales to date from account conception? I know before the whole redo of the eBay user interface, you could go to seller dashboard and see this specific value, but I can't locate it anymore. The current settings seem to only go back a few years at best, but I've held my account for a decade and change. Would be cool to see how much I've actually sold over the years. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Looking for a way to see the total sales netted by my account since day one (spans years)

Account Settings>Request Your eBay Data 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Looking for a way to see the total sales netted by my account since day one (spans years)

eBay removed that total and it's no longer available.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Account Settings>Request Your eBay Data 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks. I sent a request and this appears to be the method of obtaining. Shame it requires a small hassle and a waiting period unlike how it used to be. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

What is also pretty cool to do is open a Google "My Maps " & pin all of the locations where you have shipped an item. Over the last 20 years, I have an impressive global map of all of the places my items have traveled & found their new home! 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply