cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing items in Both the USA, France and Englad

How do I  get certain of my listings visible in England and France in addition to the USA.  These are items made in those countries

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

First I am going to assume this is your posting ID since I don't see any items listed under this account. Your items should be visible in both England and France if you have them setup that way and those countries included in the ones you ship to or you are using the EIS program. 

Difficult to analyze one of your listings to see how it is posted since I can't see any of your items. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Just make sure you've enabled some form of shipping to those countries, and they should be visible.

Some items you may be able to pay to cross-list on ebay.co.uk and ebay.fr, but I have never used that feature so I'm not entirely certain if it still exists and how to use it. I don't see it on our listings, but then again we're in the eBay International Shipping program so I think that happens automatically for eligible listings.  That's your easiest option if you're in the US.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply