cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Monthly Selling Costs Report for Taxes?

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been asked before -- Is there an easy way to download our selling costs for each month?

I was able to download my monthly invoices for taxes ... But my invoices aren't accurately showing my expenses.  In the Seller Hub, I'm able to get an accurate monthly report of all expenses (Shipping, FVF, Paypal Fees, Subscription fees) by going to Performance > Selling Costs.  It shows me my selling costs report in a graph format, but is there an easier way to get this same report, but a downloadable version?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I was able to download my monthly invoices for taxes ... But my invoices aren't accurately showing my expenses.

That is because your eBay invoice does contain your expenses; it contains your eBay invoice.

It shows me my selling costs report in a graph format, but is there an easier way to get this same report, but a downloadable version?

I do not trust eBay to show me my PayPal fees correctly. I go to PayPal for that.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I suggest that you keep your own set of books since it isn't possible for eBay to keep track of all your business expenses.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 3 of 3
latest reply