cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International returns

Be careful all my listings were turned to international return additional returns. Make sure to  turn it off. I just bulk edited all my listings. Could have been a big mistake and I have never even shipped international 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

International returns

Not clear what you're saying, but if EIS was turned on for you, it's not an issue, as Ebay handles the returns themselves & it costs you nothing. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

International returns

Screenshot_20230506_161338_eBay.jpg

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

International returns

Every listing had this turned.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

International returns

On

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

International returns

@divadeals215 wrote:

Could have been a big mistake and I have never even shipped international 

Then why are you advising people not to?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

International returns

@divadeals215 wrote:

Be careful all my listings were turned to international return additional returns. Make sure to  turn it off. I just bulk edited all my listings. Could have been a big mistake and I have never even shipped international 

You have been signed up for eBay International Shipping, by default returns are allowed

BUT

Items sold via eBay International Shipping (EIS) are always set to allow returns but the returns will be handled by eBay,  no matter what the reason for the return YOU get to keep the money, eBay will refund the buyer and possibly eBay will liquidate the returned item to recover the refund monies they give to the buyer.

While the charges to the buyer for shipping via EIS are not great as far as the seller goes it's actually an amazing deal given that there is no other situation on eBay where a seller can have actual FINAL SALE terms.

Read about the details here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/ebay-international-shippin...

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

International returns

There is NO risk to the seller . Ebay handles the returns. Ebay handles the custom forms.  They will remove the negatives too. It looks like it could be great for U.S. sellers.   I had to remove all of the blocked countries that I would not ship too. (92 in total ) and then within 2 days, I was in the program. I have not had a sale yet.  My older listings still say NO international shipping but I shut them down on day 28-29 and I will edit them. I rarely let a listing rollover.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

International returns

Yes, it is amazing. I just had a return of a $350 item and I didn't have to do anything, and I kept the money. Best deal on eBay. I don't know why anyone wouldn't want it on.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

International returns

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply