cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredibly Slow Listing Process After Fall Update

How long is it taking everyone to list your item after the new fabulous fall update (of course I'm being sarcastic). Before I could easily list 15-20 items and hour. Now I am lucky to manage 5-6 listings per hour because of all the item specifics that have nothing to do with my item AND the incredibly slow upload speed for images. Frustration city over here. Anyone else experiencing the same delay in your listing schedule?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No speed issues here.  High speed bullet train cable internet combined with a less than four year old computer using Google Chrome as the only browser I will touch keeps things purring along just fine.

My only problem is keeping up with the orders and shipping same day because word got out that I am awarding bonus Holiday novellas written by my sister this season.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No upload speed issues here-- my images upload within a couple of seconds.

I only fill out the item specifics that are relevant to the particular item I'm listing (most of them aren't, so I leave those blank), so it takes at most maybe 30 seconds or so more to list something given that most of the stuff will autofill if you start typing something into the box. (I. E. I start typing "BAN" into the brand box and it brings up "BANPRESTO" as an option.)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply