cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNATIONAL SELLING

Dear E Bay Community,

I am currently listing my products in ebay USA site.

I am planing to list my products in other e bay sites inter-alia Australia, Japan and UK.

I just wanted to know if i do so, what are the pros and cons, consequences for my listings?

Thank you.

Regards,

Team New York Mall

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

INTERNATIONAL SELLING

Hello and welcome!

Pro
: you will reach more potential buyers by branching out to other countries.

Con: you need to know all the eBay policies for each country you list in. The rules that govern eBay USA may not be the same as in other international platforms. 

Keep in mind that as a new seller, you may be limited in what you can do. Ebay usually wants to evaluate a member’s selling skills first. Plus, eBay has a long learning curve. Best to get a handle on how this platform works before thinking about listing in more countries.

Wish you well in all your endeavors. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

INTERNATIONAL SELLING

You are a very inexperienced seller - I'd wait to perfect what you are doing now, before adding the complexity of listing in new geographies.  You can already sell to those other countries - it isn't like no one can find your products. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

INTERNATIONAL SELLING

Another China drop shipper from SriLanka, you Legally cannot receive payments thru Paypal, that is your con and you have no pros.   Also, check out your generic listing for those fake teeth, you have info about some generic bracelet at the top of description.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply