cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I write GREAT listing titles, I can't help it....

...I can't help that sellers steal them.

Most don't even bother to rearrange the words a little... ugh.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I write GREAT listing titles, I can't help it....

Great minds think alike???

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

A cute way to get people to look at your titles/ listings, and perhaps buy something while they are looking.. 😁

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

? Is there something unusual about your titles?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Great minds think alike???

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

am i missing something--they just seem like regular titles...i was hoping for more...lol

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Actually, you write titles that are lacking information and your descriptions that are not even descriptions, have no information etc. You need to work on both. Also note, without doing 'promotions', when I click your item, I see 5 that are very similar and are cheaper, so you are simply advertising for others. 

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

What am I looking at?

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

After I'm done listing an item, I totally forget later on to check if my prices are still aligned with other similar items so I wouldn't know if my titles were being used by someone else or not. This is a great reminder to go over my listed items so thank you.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Actually, eBay makes it so easy for someone to copy a title and item specifics by having that little "have one to sell?" link. Doesn't matter if someone else did all the work of writing a great title and filling in all the item specifics, by clicking on that link, the title and item specifics automatically gets filled in.
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

I sell on another site that has FABulous titles:  "Shoes"  "Cute Top"  "Lovely dress for evenings" "really big pants" (yes).  I don't know how people find anything over there.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

@*madison wrote:

A cute way to get people to look at your titles/ listings, and perhaps buy something while they are looking.. 😁

Was thinking the same..... actually OP your sell through rate stinks so perhaps your titles need tweaking.   343 items listed should generate more than one sale every few days.   I would eliminate the brackets and commas for starters.   I really don't think sellers are stealing the titles as many of the items do not appear to be mass produced.   JMO

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

My first thought....click bait.

After reading the replies, I was right!  I did NOT click to see any of your listings.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Dunno - they seem like regular generic titles to me.  Maybe because they're everywhere.

— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Was a joke after I noticed 2 sellers using my titles...

.... but now that everyone mentioned it, entire eBay community... go buy my junk!

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

With thirty million sellers here, you dont think thats just a coincidence?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 15 of 21
latest reply