cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like for ebay to pick up and sale my orders

I agree to prices at half of what item will be sold as. And i csn help you price items.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: I would like for ebay to pick up and sale my orders

eBay doesn't sell. Sellers sell on the eBay site. So, I don't think you'll have any luck with your request. But good luck...

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

If only it was that easy.

I suggest you do some reading. You can start here.. https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-guides-tips/selling?id=4081

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Why do you want Ebay to sell your orders?

Have a great day
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

If you want to sell  your items on EBAY website you need to do all the work of photographing items, writing description, setting prices and mailing items to the customers.

Before you can sell anything you need to enroll in Managed Payments (that is how you get paid).   You must provide your checking account (ROUTING# only) and social security# (for tax purposes).   Name on your EBAY profile page, checking account and social security card must be an EXACT MATCH (or your application may be denied).

If you are selling "luxury brands" EBAY has a consignment service where EBAY does all the work.  

eBay consignment, a service that makes it easier to sell your luxury goods, is expanding to a new category. We are pleased to announce that in addition to handbags, which was the category accepted at launch, the service has expanded to enable the consignment of apparel pieces from over 30+ brands, including Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Off-White, Prada, and more.

If you are considering selling apparel or a luxury handbag, let eBay consignment do the heavy lifting for you. Simply fill out a brief intake form, print your pre-paid shipping label, ship your items with peace of mind since all labels are insured for the full value of the items, and let the professionals handle the rest for you. For your convenience, you can send in your apparel and handbags in the same shipment. Our team will handle the research, photographing, pricing, and listing of your items. Once the items sell, the team will notify you. All you have to do is simply sit back, relax, and get paid via check.

The service offers competitive commission rates and is very simple to use.

Click here to learn more and get started turning your closet into cash.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@angmitc_71 wrote:

I agree to prices at half of what item will be sold as. And I can help you price items.

The way eBay management thinks, if they were to sell your items for you, you'd be lucky if you got 2¢ on the dollar.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

"I would like for ebay to pick up and sale my orders"

Good luck with that!

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@angmitc_71 

Since the individual doing all the work on eBay is going to get hit with the 1099-K from the IRS for any sales, that 50-50 split does not appear very attractive.

Better make it at least a 75-25 split, and you actually might receive some positive responses.

Or maybe even 90-10 -- just to be on the safe side.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

@1786davycrockett wrote:

@angmitc_71 

Since the individual doing all the work on eBay is going to get hit with the 1099-K from the IRS for any sales, that 50-50 split does not appear very attractive.

The seller who takes items on consignment will deduct the amount paid to the consignor just the same as deducting the cost of goods for their own items. The taxation would be exactly the same.

The ONLY difference is that it could put a seller over the 1099 threshold and therefore inhibit their ability to get involved in tax evasion! For sellers that do declare and report their eBay income (1099 or not) it would be no different than selling their own goods.

A 50/50 split AFTER eBay fees is actually pretty reasonable for both parties.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@1786davycrockett wrote:

@angmitc_71 

The seller who takes items on consignment will deduct the amount paid to the consignor just the same as deducting the cost of goods for their own items. The taxation would be exactly the same.

The ONLY difference is that it could put a seller over the 1099 threshold and therefore inhibit their ability to get involved in tax evasion! For sellers that do declare and report their eBay income (1099 or not) it would be no different than selling their own goods.

A 50/50 split AFTER eBay fees is actually pretty reasonable for both parties.

In addition, depending on which state the seller is in, the seller may be required to issue a 1099-K to the consignor and to supply the IRS with that information as well. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

If you indicate what city you live in and a description of what you have to sell, you might get a local person interested in taking you up on the offer.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

eBay doesn't sell anything. Sellers list their items on the  eBay website

Message 14 of 14
latest reply