cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to relist 186 unsold items in bulk, but can't Why?

I have about 186 unsold items that I want to relist. But  something happened and eBay won't let me do it in bulk. Somehow I got stuck into a new eBay format and things changed. Is there something I can do to go back to the old format? I used to relist all my unsold items at once, but that option somehow disappeared. Relisting all 186 items individually would take too much of my time, and it would make no sense. What can I do? Help!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Go to your Seller Hub.  Then to your unsold listings.  

You can check the box to the left, then select the Sell Similar box at the top of the columns.  Just follow the instructions.

17.jpg

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That sounds good, but my window looks different. I seem to be out of Seller Hub and don't know how to get back to it. I had my old page and pressed something and was pushed into a new looking page. Nothing like what you are showing me. So if I click "unsold", nothing like you show mw shows up. eBay only allows me to relist each item individualy, and I can't do that for over 200 items.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Try this link and see if it will take you to your Seller Hub

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ovw

If it does look for the "Listings" box and then click on the "Unsold and not relisted" link.  You should be able to Bulk Relist from there.

stephenmorgan_0-1702672377590.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@vilkau wrote:

That sounds good, but my window looks different. I seem to be out of Seller Hub and don't know how to get back to it. I had my old page and pressed something and was pushed into a new looking page. Nothing like what you are showing me. So if I click "unsold", nothing like you show mw shows up. eBay only allows me to relist each item individualy, and I can't do that for over 200 items.

It is easy.  On the top right side of the page  when you are in the listing side of Ebay there are the words "My Ebay'.  It has a down arrow next to it that denotes there is a menu.  Click on that and then click on Selling and it will take you to your Seller Hub.

Or here is a link.

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ovw

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@vilkau wrote:

I had my old page and pressed something and was pushed into a new looking page. 

That happens and then it can be difficult getting back to where you were.  Once you find your page again, can you save it to your Internet Browser Favorites, Bookmarks or similar?

If you look quick enough often you can find the misplaced page in you Browsers History.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply