cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to include all countries.They are all excuded right now

Hi,I have a store with many items.I would like to include all countries.Currently they are all excluded from my items.How do I edit them to include all countries

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: I want to include all countries.They are all excuded right now

@js*w 

See if this link will help:

https://www.ebay.com/sellercenter/shipping/ebay-international-shipping

From what I have read here the EIS is a very good program for international sellers. Lots of seller coverage and support.

Happy Selling!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The 'easiest' way to ship international is by opting into ebay international shipping

https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

If you are already enrolled and it is not showing up on your listings, it 'could' be the subject matter of the listing not qualifying for the program.

If that's the case, you need to add International Shipping to all your listings (bulk editor)

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks Monica.I think all countries were put on exclude by mistake.I just need to know how to change from exclude to include.There should be an easy way.I just sold a magazine to Spain by just including that item on my International.When I went International months ago I might have done that by mistake.I might have to give E-Bay a call tonight.I am aware there are certain items I cannot sell Internationally

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You can 'remove' the exclusions by bulk editing.

Seller Hub

Active Listings

Click 'all' or 'edit' all at top left

Then, click top box, hover over 'top left' and at drop down- click 'Excluded' and remove all checkmarks

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The easiest way to do it is to do it through your account level. Under your name (top left of screen) go into account settings and then shipping preferences. It's the first option under shipping services.  You can also change other preferences there like excluded countries, cut off times, rates, etc. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply