cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have about 750 listings and now I go to my store and it shows 3 listings...anybody else having..

I have about 750 listings and now I go to my store and it shows 3 listings...anybody else having.. this issue?   If I go to my seller hub, all is good but not my store.  If I search for my items on ebay, they are non-existent except for the three in the store.  Thanks

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: I have about 750 listings and now I go to my store and it shows 3 listings...anybody else having

It was my browser causing this issue. No need to respond. Thanks.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Re: I have about 750 listings and now I go to my store and it shows 3 listings...anybody else having

Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

I see 768 in your store. Same as when clicking the view listings link on this page.

I tried searching for one your items: Sony ECM-R100 Electret Condenser and it came 4th in best match, 6th in lowest price search.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

What browser were you using that caused the problem?

There's been other post about listings not showing up in their stores.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I'm only seeing 4 listings in your store.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

I think some of the listings exclude Hawaii-sorry! ☹️

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Mozilla and it just started doing it tonight.  With Chrome it's fine 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

You're probably using Mozilla. Use Chrome and it should be fine. Problem is people using Mozilla at least right now won't be able to see a lot of listings in other eBay seller stores.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Thanks. Browser issue. Mozilla only showing a few listings  and Chrome showing all listings.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

When I look at your store I see 768 listings. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1712287576906.png

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Thanks - I believe this is a browser issue. My guess is you are using Chrome. I was using Mozilla. I'm hoping by tomorrow morning the Mozilla issue is corrected. Or maybe it already is.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Thanks - I believe this is a browser issue. My guess is you are using Chrome. I was using Mozilla. I'm hoping by tomorrow morning the Mozilla issue is corrected. Or maybe it already is.

Yes I utilize Chrome. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@jaslyns_vintage_finds_n_more wrote:

2:43am Eastern

I see 768 in FireFox, only 4 in Chrome

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

eBay does website maintenance every Thursday night @jaslyns_vintage_finds_n_more which can cause things to get all funky and not work properly. It's generally cleared by morning.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply