cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have about 750 listings and now I go to my store and it shows 3 listings...anybody else having..

I have about 750 listings and now I go to my store and it shows 3 listings...anybody else having.. this issue?   If I go to my seller hub, all is good but not my store.  If I search for my items on ebay, they are non-existent except for the three in the store.  Thanks

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: I have about 750 listings and now I go to my store and it shows 3 listings...anybody else having

It was my browser causing this issue. No need to respond. Thanks.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Re: I have about 750 listings and now I go to my store and it shows 3 listings...anybody else having

Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

I see 768 in your store. Same as when clicking the view listings link on this page.

I tried searching for one your items: Sony ECM-R100 Electret Condenser and it came 4th in best match, 6th in lowest price search.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

What browser were you using that caused the problem?

There's been other post about listings not showing up in their stores.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I'm only seeing 4 listings in your store.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

I think some of the listings exclude Hawaii-sorry! ☹️

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Mozilla and it just started doing it tonight.  With Chrome it's fine 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

You're probably using Mozilla. Use Chrome and it should be fine. Problem is people using Mozilla at least right now won't be able to see a lot of listings in other eBay seller stores.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Thanks. Browser issue. Mozilla only showing a few listings  and Chrome showing all listings.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

When I look at your store I see 768 listings. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1712287576906.png

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Thanks - I believe this is a browser issue. My guess is you are using Chrome. I was using Mozilla. I'm hoping by tomorrow morning the Mozilla issue is corrected. Or maybe it already is.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Thanks - I believe this is a browser issue. My guess is you are using Chrome. I was using Mozilla. I'm hoping by tomorrow morning the Mozilla issue is corrected. Or maybe it already is.

Yes I utilize Chrome. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@jaslyns_vintage_finds_n_more wrote:

2:43am Eastern

I see 768 in FireFox, only 4 in Chrome

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

eBay does website maintenance every Thursday night @jaslyns_vintage_finds_n_more which can cause things to get all funky and not work properly. It's generally cleared by morning.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply