cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't believe I was evaluated fairly in the January 20th evaluation seller review

my transaction defect rate was rated at "Above Standard", My Late Ship rate was rated at "Top Rated", my Tracking uploaded was rated at "Top Rated" But my Cases closed without seller resolution was rated as "Below Standard" at .44%? How is that? when a Top Rated Seller is .30%. Shouldn't .44% be considered "Above Standard". What is the rate for  "Above Standard" and what is the rate to avoid going to "Below Standard"???????

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I don't believe I was evaluated fairly in the January 20th evaluation seller review

.44% is higher rate of cases closed without seller resolution than .30%.

You are below standard. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: I don't believe I was evaluated fairly in the January 20th evaluation seller review

I answered your other posts on this same topic 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Cases-Closed-Without-Seller-Resolution-Top-Rated-is-30-but/td-... 

I will repeat it here ....

Any thing that falls below the TRS requirement would be below standard there is no above standard for Cases closed without a seller resolution. You are either TRS in that category or you are below standard, there is no in between.

You should handle your own cases and not let eBay step in...doing so too many times puts you at below standard.

IMG_1266.jpeg

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I jotted down the figures on Jan 19 and my account listed the cases closed without seller resolution at .41% "Above Standard" and then on Jan 20 it changes to .44% "Below Standard" What's up with that???

Message 4 of 4
latest reply