Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I can sell copy

no considered counterfeit.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I can sell copy

Can you copy a Louis Vuitton purse?  No!

Can you copy someone else’s listing?  Yes!  Just make sure that you have exactly what is in that listing, or make the appropriate edits.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I can sell copy

If  you are asking if you can list a copy, a knockoff, or a counterfeit, the answer is NO.

Otherwise, if that's not your question, you will need to return here and give better details.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I can sell copy

Title of topic.

"I can sell copy"

answer is NO such is counterfeit.

A few areas of such as reprints or copy's: that the copyrights are no longer in effect can be done:

One for sure needs to know if such can or can not be done before doing so.

It would be nice if user came back: but as usual I doubt they will.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I can sell copy

What are you trying to copy?

You can't use images or videos from a manufacturer's website,  even if it's publicly available. 

Copying content from other websites or internet searches may be considered copyright infringement. 

eBay says when creating listings, store pages or product pages, sellers should write their own text and take their own pictures.

That being said when you  create listings you give eBay permission to add your images, videos and product details to the eBay product catalog, and the content in the catalog may be used by others.

Make sure what you are copying is in the Product catalog.  If you copy content  from a seller that's not in the product catalog eBay says " you may contact the seller and ask them to remove your images and texts if it is not part of the product catalog."

http://www.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-policies/images-text-policy?id=4240

Message 6 of 6
latest reply